Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is chemistry, English literature, sociology and resistant materials good to be a paramedic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob12345678)
    Is chemistry, English literature, sociology and resistant materials good to be a paramedic?
    Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. I've moved your thread to the Careers forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    They should be ok but check the entry requirements for the universities you wish to apply to as some my require A level Biology.

ReputationRep:
    I would so so so recommend taking Biology. A lot of the anatomy/physiology side of the course is A-Level Biology, and the people who didn't take it have to work so hard to catch up. Also, a lot of unis require Biology, and those who don't typically ask for a science subject. The issue you may come across by only taking one science at AS is if you don't get on too well with that subject (Chemistry is your case), you'd have to continue it to A2, whereas if you took Chemistry and Biology, you'd then be able to drop one of them, which gives you a lot more room for manoeuvre .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.