Turn on thread page Beta

Scared about possibly taking things further watch

Ok so there has been this girl that i've been talking to and kinda hanging with for the past few weeks, all the early indicators are there that she maybe interested (basically first time after spending a fiar bit of the day together, she let me give her a back massage)

Thing is i'm normally fine with asking girls out i've done it in the past (however i've been rejected each time) but there is something about this girl that makes me scared to actually ask her out, i'm not sure whether this is regular nerves or wheter it's something more, i'm not sure what to make of it

By "kinda hang-outs" i mean that we've watched movies together in a relaxed sense;

First i was round hers watching Back to The Furture as i had never seen it before (yes i know) then we went to mine to watch Iron Man 3 (same day) again the same day but later that night i gave her a 45 minute back massage (which she apprently enjoyed, she was red faced at the end), a few days ago i was round hers again to watch Peter Pan (she has a BIG thing for peter pan, she was going to invite me roun earlier but i had a non-cancelable meeting i had to go to, so i went round hers after)

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother, you're just going to get rejected anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Back massage? 45mins? Unless you're comfortable with someone, you wouldn't let that happen maybe hint at your feelings and ask how they feel about you. If they only like you as a friend, a strong friendship would pass an awkward 'shall we take this further' incident!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Wasabi Cat)
    Back massage? 45mins? Unless you're comfortable with someone, you wouldn't let that happen maybe hint at your feelings and ask how they feel about you. If they only like you as a friend, a strong friendship would pass an awkward 'shall we take this further' incident!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wht do you mean by what i've highlighted in bold?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    wht do you mean by what i've highlighted in bold?
    If it turns out they don't want to be romantically involved, it sounds like the strong friendship would last that

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Wasabi Cat)
    If it turns out they don't want to be romantically involved, it sounds like the strong friendship would last that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh right that explains it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.