Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got my friend saying he knew a friend who died 3 times in his life. He said that when he died he experienced lot of pain and no sight. It was all pitch black.

So I'm going to get to the bottom of this by asking TSR. I trust you will have the true answer.

Thks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can't die 3 times in one life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Titanic)
    You can't die 3 times in one life.
    Do you even read?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Do you even read?
    Yes, your op states

(Original post by RedArrow)
    So I got my friend saying he knew a friend who died 3 times in his life. He said that when he died he experienced lot of pain and no sight. It was all pitch black.

So I'm going to get to the bottom of this by asking TSR. I trust you will have the true answer.

Thks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    which is impossible.

ReputationRep:
    You go in the ground or get turned into ashes. Depressing as it may be I think you simply cease to exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VariousCrisps)
    You go in the ground or get turned into ashes. Depressing as it may be I think you simply cease to exist
    But what about the fluffy cloud with the old man they told me about at Sunday School. Are you saying that was all a fairy tale. :cry2:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This explains a little

http://australianmuseum.net.au/Decomposition-Succession

Here's another one (DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!! :ahhhhh:)

this is sooooo gonna get negged...... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I know one person who had a NDE (near death experiences) because of an accidental coke overdose, I asked him about it and he just said everything was colourless and he just felt an overwhelming sense of peace and like all his troubles and all the worries you have about life just instantly go, though that would probably be because of the hospital drugs countering that. Hopefully it is just like that though, just feeling really peaceful and then you leaving the human race to become part of the universe instead...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VariousCrisps)
    I actually think the possibility of an afterlife is far more depressing! Imagine living forever. BORING! Ceasing to exist would be like having a really massive lie-in/chilled sleep that you never have to wake up from. I love my sleep so this suits me!

ReputationRep:
    Well are you religious?

Im muslim, I believe in an afterlife and a judgement of some sort

However we will never truly know the answer to this question, until we have experienced death, and by then its too late anyways

Happy message that!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember that enormous expanse of time before you were alive? No? Well that's what it'll feel like when your dead. But you wouldn't know, because you're dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManceRayder)
    Do you remember that enormous expanse of time before you were alive? No? Well that's what it'll feel like when your dead. But you wouldn't know, because you're dead.
    Yup, good logic that couldnt have said better!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BFP=big fat poo)
    Well are you religious?

Im muslim, I believe in an afterlife and a judgement of some sort

However we will never truly know the answer to this question, until we have experienced death, and by then its too late anyways

Happy message that!!!

Just wondering, in your opinion what will that judgment involve?

ReputationRep:
    'Mission failed. Would you like to play again?'

ReputationRep:
    Basically your deeds are put in a book (old skool ), bad deeds on one book, and good deed book on the other and then the two books are put either side on a scale and compared

If the scale tips in favour of the good deeds side, yay

If not, oh fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KickboxingOli)
    haha if only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Titanic)
    Yes, your op states

which is impossible.
    False. This friend of his had some Heart issues. And on THREE occasions he was clinically pronounced DEAD. He had his breathing stopped & his beating stopped.

IMPOSSIBLE HUH

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by KickboxingOli)
    I think it's more like RESPAWN in 9999299248987478294892389384 seconds
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As far as I'm aware, there's no good reason to believe anything happens. At death, subjectivity perishes; there is no one for the after-effects of death to be experienced by.

ReputationRep:
    Well, no-one knows.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.