Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

So this is my scenario:
    I go to gym once a week (Saturday) and for the other days I try to do as much exercise as I can eg: play tennis with friends (if weather permits it) and I try to walk to many places now (traveling costs blablabla).
    I do cardio with an aim of 300 calories (I know its innacruate but thereabouts)...I try push myself but I find I get really tired after I done about that much.
    I also go on resistance machines (not true weightlifting, but I want to build a bit of stamina from those before I fully go on to weights)

My diet, well I'm not an obsessive person who goes to check every single calorie intake...and most I have no clue...
    I eat cereal (can vary from pillows, weatos, cheerios, corn flakes with banana) for breakfast (eggs on weekends =])
    My lunch is usually a sandwich...chicken with mayonnaise and bbq sauce with lettuce =], or I just muster up whatevers in the house ie waffles.
    My dinner is a plate of white rice and curry (homemade, no oil (or very minimal).
    I also eat crisps and biscuits sometimes (if in the house) for snacks

So basically, I want to be able to lose weight effectively with this situation...I kinda let myself go in sixth form so I have gained fat around the stomach, thighs and breast areas.

Anyone got any tips?
    Any help would largely help (google hasn't been all that helpful with my situation)

PS: You can post your own stuff on here too!

Thanks
    Mohammed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moey3)
    Hey!

So this is my scenario:
    I go to gym once a week (Saturday) and for the other days I try to do as much exercise as I can eg: play tennis with friends (if weather permits it) and I try to walk to many places now (traveling costs blablabla).
    I do cardio with an aim of 300 calories (I know its innacruate but thereabouts)...I try push myself but I find I get really tired after I done about that much.
    I also go on resistance machines (not true weightlifting, but I want to build a bit of stamina from those before I fully go on to weights)

My diet, well I'm not an obsessive person who goes to check every single calorie intake...and most I have no clue...
    I eat cereal (can vary from pillows, weatos, cheerios, corn flakes with banana) for breakfast (eggs on weekends =])
    My lunch is usually a sandwich...chicken with mayonnaise and bbq sauce with lettuce =], or I just muster up whatevers in the house ie waffles.
    My dinner is a plate of white rice and curry (homemade, no oil (or very minimal).
    I also eat crisps and biscuits sometimes (if in the house) for snacks

So basically, I want to be able to lose weight effectively with this situation...I kinda let myself go in sixth form so I have gained fat around the stomach, thighs and breast areas.

Anyone got any tips?
    Any help would largely help (google hasn't been all that helpful with my situation)

PS: You can post your own stuff on here too!

Thanks
    Mohammed

Insanity dvd, gym, circuits, fk lots of cardio if you dont want to go gym as long as your burning more than your consuming then youl loose weight

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.