Turn on thread page Beta

how much food do you nick from your flatmates watch

ReputationRep:
    honestly i dont think ive paid for any food since ive been here for example i just did a pizza and did pasta choice with milk and cheese none of it was mine lol

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Your flat mates must love you.

ReputationRep:
    If I was your flat mate I'd hide all my food

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where people with accommodation get their money from for food?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Technically a little bit, but technically none. Me and the other girls here are quite sharing, we've cooked meals for each other and we share stuff like milk and sugar. I think we've all ended up using bits of others peoples food, but we don't mind. For example, I was making cheese on toast but didn't have enough cheese so used some of my flatmates cheese, I did actually ask that time. But another time, she used one of my peppers, so it all evens out in the end.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone touched any of my food, I think I would punch them in the head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Lmao. Your flat mates must love you.
    For a moment I thought someone had taken your picture

ReputationRep:
    A bit of salt, but nothing more. We've shared food, but that's not the same as taking without asking. One of my flatmates took my cider, but I don't mind because I wasn't planning on drinking it soon, and I know he would give me some back if I asked, or even if I didn't.

Stealing is still stealing, even if you live together. If someone took a pizza or something that I'd paid for, without asking, then I would be immensely annoyed. Everyone's short on money, your flatmates should not have to subsidise you. Don't take food if you're not planning on letting them takes yours.

ReputationRep:
    When I go to uni, I'm leaving nothing to chance. All my food is going to be hidden in my room under my bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.