Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some background first. I'm a 2nd year student and I rent a 3-bed flat with 2 girls who I consider great friends. Being a bloke I probably should count myself lucky considering they are fit, smart and have a habit of walking around in their underwear. In other worlds they are 'bangtidy'.

Originally we were looking for a 4-bed house with another mate of mine to make it equal but obviously that didn't work out and with my 'rotten' luck I am in my current situation. (Or should that be predicament?)

Anyway my mates keep egging me on to start something with either girl but I'm currently in a LDR with a girl studying up north. Now you're probably thinking 'first world problems', 'cry me a river', 'boo hoo poor sod!' But its been tough and recently it got even tougher.

The reason for this post is on Friday I went out with the lads and got home a bit worse for wear. Now I'm not one of those loud, aggressive drunks but a 'ninja drunk' instead. That means I'm so drunk I think I've gained powers of a ninja and make the least amount of noise as possible.

Now those powers helped me enter the flat vewy vewy quietly but in my stupor I ended up shuffling to the wrong doorway. I was about to enter when I could hear some giggling. At first I thought they were watching a comedy but I peaked around the door and to my amazement my flatmates were feeling each other out to put it mildly. I continued watching for a while (as you do) and the more I watched the more I started getting tempted to join in.

In the end I moved back to the flat door and opened/closed it loudly so that they would hear it. I then preceded to shower and laid on my bed and thought did I do the right thing or did I let down my fellow man.

Anyway later that morning during brunch I pretended as if nothing happened and got asked if I had a good night. I thought I played the 'innocent and unaware look' pretty well until later that day there was a knock on my door.

One of the girls sat down on my bed and bluntly said that they knew I watched them and pretended I wasn't there, but found the whole episode exciting. I was taken slightly aback by her forwardness and as I was racking my brain to fathom some coherent reply she said how about I join them for a threesome? The first thing that came to mind was my girlfriend of 1 year raining hell on earth if she ever found out. My flatmate managed to decipher my thought from my face and said that I shouldn't worry, that my gf won't find out and I should embrace life and all that it offers. She gave me until next weekend to think about it.

So there you have it folks. Should I go ahead with the threesome and face eternal damnation for cheating on my loving girlfriend? Or should I be a saint and politely decline my flatmate's offer. At present it is eating me up inside but the thought of eating them out is quite tempting.

ReputationRep:
    It's 6am: you probably haven't woken up yet .

It was awfully kind of you to make a TSR account just to tell us this, though.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Delusional. However, if this were the truth I'd say either:

1) Stop being a knob, tell them no and stay faithful to your girlfriend.
    OR
    2) End it with your girlfriend so she can find someone better and you can proceed to be a total knob.

ReputationRep:
    Some nice fiction there (as pointed out) but for the sake of reference should anyone need the advice:

(Original post by OP)
    The first thing that came to mind was my girlfriend of 1 year raining hell on earth if she ever found out.
    If that's the first thing in your mind then you should probably break it off with the girlfriend anyway. If you're in an LDR and the only thing that concerns you about cheating is getting caught then you're a bit of an idiot for getting involved in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Do it bro, Do it. I know im gonna get downvoted but DO IT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras17)
    It's 6am: you probably haven't woken up yet.
    Yeah I typed this in my sleep so I could wake up early to watch the F1 Japanese Grand Prix.

(Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    Some nice fiction there (as pointed out)
    Cheers, it's not 50 Shades of Grey calibre probably because I am more concerned about the proposition made than the sexual details. I was looking for advice on TSR in the relationship section for a real life issue, hard to believe right?

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Lmao. Delusional.
    Like they say "Truth is stranger than fiction."

Overall to those that say this isn't real, hold on let me take my meds since I'm enjoying life and need to be a depressing, let the whole world know what I think, billy no-mates person/five-finger mary with a bijillion posts on TSR to have any credibility. Downvote me all you want if it makes your mediocre life much better.

(Original post by a chinese loser)
    Do it bro, Do it. I know im gonna get downvoted but DO IT
    Thanks! Still thinking about it. I could probably convince my gf to join. Then it wouldn't be a problem.

'A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.'
    George Bernard Shaw

ReputationRep:
    Worse love story than 50 Shades of Gay

ReputationRep:
    So tempting but I wouldn't no.

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate on your exams.

ReputationRep:
    At what point did the dinosaur enter the room?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even consider cheating on your girlfriend? Just end it with her it'll be less messy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do it. 100%. But ditch the girlfriend first matey.

ReputationRep:
    if you care about your gf you'd tell your flatmates where to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you love your girlfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not to burst your bubble but I have the feeling you may be a troll either that or you come across a little sexist, you should be with your girlfriend because you love her, but by the sounds of it that hasn't even factored into your post, best of luck though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.