The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barnus
Thanks! :smile: How long did it take to send an offer? I'm really waiting for a response. :frown: (Sent it just a week ago though)

Oxford Brookes was my first offer, it came through three days after I sent it. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get one very soon. :smile:
Reply 641
My applications only reached the Universities today and I'm already stressing out, gosh
>.>
Reply 642
Has anyone got an invitation to cardiff applicant/interview day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 643
has anyone received a decision from Durham? Gosh the waiting game is a poison :-( it is killing a little bit everyday:angry:
Original post by arminb
has anyone received a decision from Durham? Gosh the waiting game is a poison :-( it is killing a little bit everyday:angry:

Nope! Though a few people have :tongue: I agree :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 645
Original post by Dkhanna
Has anyone got an invitation to cardiff applicant/interview day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interested to know this too... Cardiff is my first or second choice depending on if I get an offer from Leeds or not :biggrin:

When did you send in your application and what for?
Reply 646
Original post by ChemicalBond
Have all 5 offers! :biggrin:

Unconditionals from UWE Bristol, Oxford Brookes, Bath Spa and Bournemouth, and once Plymouth (my first choice) have seen my certificates, that'll be unconditional too. These are all for environmental science.

How lucky... Congratulations :smile:
So you are definitely going to Plymouth?
Reply 647
UCAS need a tracking app ...
Original post by Lialore

Always thought this :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 649
Original post by Lialore
Interested to know this too... Cardiff is my first or second choice depending on if I get an offer from Leeds or not :biggrin:

My application was for mechanical engineer what about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 650
Original post by Lialore

Also sent it at 24 October and received the interview on the 27th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 651
Original post by Dkhanna
My application was for mechanical engineer what about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, something completely different, Joint Honours in English and Philosophy. Hope you get your reply soon and that it's good news. I loved Cardiff when I visited, the lecturers were really helpful and passionate, the campus was great, the city itself is nice too... Not to mention the fact it's so close to the sea :P
Reply 652
Original post by Lialore
Haha, something completely different, Joint Honours in English and Philosophy. Hope you get your reply soon and that it's good news. I loved Cardiff when I visited, the lecturers were really helpful and passionate, the campus was great, the city itself is nice too... Not to mention the fact it's so close to the sea :P

I am sold :tongue: can't wait see the uni for myself and it's definitely my first choice might see you there next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 653
I always do wonder wonder why Unis take such differing amounts of time to respond to applicants, even the ones of the same course and ability....:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 654
Original post by BlossomS
I always do wonder wonder why Unis take such differing amounts of time to respond to applicants, even the ones of the same course and ability....:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you send your application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
Original post by Dkhanna
When did you send your application

Posted from TSR Mobile

14th October and I have received nothing but an invitation to an applicant day. Dunno what's going on really :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 656
How long did it take for you to receive your ucas welcome pack?
Original post by Lialore

Do they not still have one? When my son applied in 2010 there was an ipod Track app. Does it no longer exist?
Reply 658
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Do they not still have one? When my son applied in 2010 there was an ipod Track app. Does it no longer exist?

Nope, I've searched and can't find one!
Original post by Lialore
Nope, I've searched and can't find one!

That's a shame. I was addicted to it. Wonder why they discontinued it.

Latest

Trending

Trending