The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else applying for biomedical science? If so where & have you any offers yet? :smile:
Reply 901
Original post by ncampbell033
Anyone else applying for biomedical science? If so where & have you any offers yet? :smile:

Yep, heard from all my unis now. Wbu?
Where all did you apply for? :smile: ah I got two conditations, one for biomedical science and one for microbiology (biomed is my first choice though) from Queens in Belfast, the rest are pending :P
Original post by stphr
Don't think it was a good idea for UCAS to send me a a newsletter....my heart stopped when I saw they sent me an email so mean of them aaahhh.

hahaha I was exactly the same, got my first offer about an hour after the newsletter though :biggrin:!
Reply 904
Original post by BlossomS
I must admit, I nearly died too...:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I nearly got a heart attack!!! Damn UCAS...:angry:
Reply 905
Original post by Spaghetti
hahaha I was exactly the same, got my first offer about an hour after the newsletter though :biggrin:!

From which uni? :biggrin:
Original post by Hanover
From which uni? :biggrin:

Edinburgh, for Computer Science!
Reply 907
Original post by Spaghetti
Edinburgh, for Computer Science!

Congrats :wink:
Reply 908
Original post by Jamie.12345:
I got four offers today :biggrin: and chosen my firm + insurance.

Put Northumbria as my firm and Cardiff as my insurance.

The stress/anxiety is finally over :smile:

wait what? 4 offers on one day?! :eek:
Reply 909
Day 1 (28th)

My application just got through; and so the waiting game begins.

0 out of 5 offers.
Reply 910
Anyone wanting/going to Brighton!?
I got my last offer last night and it was from my first choice university. kind of a surprise considering I thought they were going to reject me :/ so I was stressing all the time. so happy its over now :smile: good luck to everyone still waiting on their choices-I hope you get in to places you want to go to :tongue:
Original post by maryamzahid
I got my last offer last night and it was from my first choice university. kind of a surprise considering I thought they were going to reject me :/ so I was stressing all the time. so happy its over now :smile: good luck to everyone still waiting on their choices-I hope you get in to places you want to go to :tongue:

Which university is that? :biggrin: Congratulations :biggrin:
I really hope an offer will come through before the weekend starts!! :colondollar:
Original post by crescendox
Which university is that? :biggrin: Congratulations :biggrin:

The University of Liverpool and thanks :biggrin:
got an offer from Portsmouth earlier on this morning, I only sent my application off two days ago as well :biggrin:
Reply 916
After almost two months I got an unconditional offer for Law at Nottingham and an interview at Oxford.

I'll still have to wait a long while to hear from all my choices, it seems...

But I really want to get into Oxford, so if I manage to get a place there, I will happily turn down all the other offers/withdraw my application to the other unis. I will "punish" them for being so slow :wink:
Reply 917
Day 2 (29th) 0 out of 5 offers. Got a mail from Brunel Uni.
Reply 918
i sent mine off 5 days ago and got 3 offers yesterday, but my top choice of exeter hasn't come back yet
Original post by Caesar95
After almost two months I got an unconditional offer for Law at Nottingham and an interview at Oxford.

I'll still have to wait a long while to hear from all my choices, it seems...

But I really want to get into Oxford, so if I manage to get a place there, I will happily turn down all the other offers/withdraw my application to the other unis. I will "punish" them for being so slow :wink:

Congratulations :biggrin::thumbsup:

Latest

Trending

Trending