Reply 1120
Found out from 4 of my 5 choices.
Northumbria - Unconditional
Southampton Solent - Conditional
Bournemouth - Conditional
Buckinghamshire - Interview
Canterbury - Acknowledged
Hello Everyone

For anyone who has applied with us we understand your stress and concern! We've all been there!
It does take some time to deal with the huge amount of applicants we receive.
If you want more information try contacting admissions on 020 3040 3998 or [email protected]

Good Luck whatever your choice is!
:smile:
Original post by narissaa
Found out from 4 of my 5 choices.
Northumbria - Unconditional
Southampton Solent - Conditional
Bournemouth - Conditional
Buckinghamshire - Interview
Canterbury - Acknowledged

How long did it take to hear back from Bournemouth?
Still waiting and it's the only one I need :biggrin:
Reply 1123
Original post by cinnamon&cheese
How long did it take to hear back from Bournemouth?
Still waiting and it's the only one I need :biggrin:

I applied on 14th Dec heard back 23rd :smile:
I remember when I was complaining everybody but me had heard from their unis.

Now I've got offers from UCL, Notts, KCL and OXFORD!

And I haven't been rejected from LSE test :wink:

Keep waiting guys :wink:
FFS it's been 5 weeks and i've heard from 0/5.

admissions tutors are workshy pricks

Ahh, that's made me more nervous haha. Sent mine off on 25th November and got an acknowledgement on the 27th but still haven't heard anything yet. Hoping it's soon though :smile:!

Original post by Caesar95
I remember when I was complaining everybody but me had heard from their unis.

Now I've got offers from UCL, Notts, KCL and OXFORD!

And I haven't been rejected from LSE test :wink:

Keep waiting guys :wink:

Congratulations :biggrin: Especially on Oxford! What're you doing for your firm and insurance?
Ahh, that's made me more nervous haha. Sent mine off on 25th November and got an acknowledgement on the 27th but still haven't heard anything yet. Hoping it's soon though :smile:

That made me feel a lot better :P I sent mine in around the 17th of Dec, haven't heard back yet.. Except for the acknowledgement.
where and what course did you apply for?
Congratulations :biggrin: Especially on Oxford! What're you doing for your firm and insurance?

Thank you :smile:

Well I already have my grades, so I don't think I actually need an insurance..

And I am inclined to pick Oxford :smile:
Original post by ayesha2112
That made me feel a lot better :P I sent mine in around the 17th of Dec, haven't heard back yet.. Except for the acknowledgement.
where and what course did you apply for?

Aw, if it makes you feel better, most Universities closed around that date for the holidays and only re-opened last week so you have nothing to worry about :smile:. I've applied for Events and Leisure Marketing at Bournemouth, which will be my firm if I get an offer, with Hertfordshire as my back up. How about you?

Original post by Caesar95
Thank you :smile:

Well I already have my grades, so I don't think I actually need an insurance..

And I am inclined to pick Oxford :smile:

Oh! Fair play :smile:. If you do pick Oxford, an amazing congrats, I was speaking to my stepdad earlier about how difficult it would be for someone to get into there, so that's an amazing accomplishment!
Aw, if it makes you feel better, most Universities closed around that date for the holidays and only re-opened last week so you have nothing to worry about :smile:. I've applied for Events and Leisure Marketing at Bournemouth, which will be my firm if I get an offer, with Hertfordshire as my back up. How about you?

Yeah I know, but the wait is just too much handle. It's driving me mental!
Oh, that's nice :smile: I've applied for biomedical sciences. Kings would be firm if I do get an offer. As for back up, I'm kinda torn between all my other choices lol. Can't decide b/w Manchester, Durham and sheffield.
Anywho, good luck with your application :smile:
Oh! Fair play :smile:. If you do pick Oxford, an amazing congrats, I was speaking to my stepdad earlier about how difficult it would be for someone to get into there, so that's an amazing accomplishment!

Add in that I am Italian and had to learn English too ahah :wink:

Thank you again :smile: All the best and good luck :wink:

Jealouss!
Reply 1133
Someone love me! Unis take ages to reply I can't take it!! :frown: :angry:
Original post by martin jol
FFS it's been 5 weeks and i've heard from 0/5.

admissions tutors are workshy pricks

literally an hour later got my first offer. i take that back admissions tutors :colondollar:

guess i won't be needing this thread anymore :cool:
Original post by martin jol
literally an hour later got my first offer. i take that back admissions tutors :colondollar:

guess i won't be needing this thread anymore :cool:

Haha! That's amazing! Congratulations :smile: where did you get in?
Original post by ayesha2112
Haha! That's amazing! Congratulations :smile: where did you get in?

thank you! liverpool, probably my 4th or 5th choice bbut just getting that first offer is soooo amazing. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1137
Tell me about it! I'm checking through the night as well as the day - but nothing ever comes!!!
Original post by com*
Tell me about it! I'm checking through the night as well as the day - but nothing ever comes!!!

I know that feeling. Stalking UCAS until you fall asleep and after you wake up is so tiring when there's no change :frown:
Reply 1139
I applied on 17th December and still haven't heard anything (which I suppose is reasonable as it has just been Christmas), any ideas when I might? :') Silly question I know everyone's thinking the same thing!!

Latest

Trending

Trending