The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

This seems like the longest wait of my life ... Maybe now I'm just getting impatient :frown: hope Leeds hurry, I just wanna know!
Original post by khalidpatel
I've got a book called "getting into dental school" it's quite useful, you should try and get it apart from the book ain't done a lot of prep yet... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm an international student and I was wondering what the book is called exactly. I'm slightly confused as to how I should apply for the interview. Your help is much appreciated, Thanks!!
Reply 282
Original post by Student010101
Hey I'm an international student and I was wondering what the book is called exactly. I'm slightly confused as to how I should apply for the interview. Your help is much appreciated, Thanks!!

just wondering, have you just received an interview invitation from leeds? :P
This wait is killing me, I really wish it's gonna be worth it 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnishaJayne
This wait is killing me, I really wish it's gonna be worth it 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! I hope so too. Good luck :smile: I don't think it should be too much longer, last year it was the 21st of Jan when Leeds started to let people know. So maybe next week? I hope!
Original post by #_Inspiration
I know! I hope so too. Good luck :smile: I don't think it should be too much longer, last year it was the 21st of Jan when Leeds started to let people know. So maybe next week? I hope!

I rung up today, we should know by the end of the month, 2 more weeks to find out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rung up today, we should know by the end of the month, 2 more weeks to find out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

the end of the month? :O that is far longer than last year :frown: i really hope it's sooner than that... thanks for letting me know though :smile:
:'((((((((((( too long. too too long.
the end of the month? :O that is far longer than last year :frown: i really hope it's sooner than that... thanks for letting me know though :smile:

It's okay, best of luck! it's so long to wait but fingers crossed it will be all worth it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's okay, best of luck! it's so long to wait but fingers crossed it will be all worth it!!

you too! :smile: yeah hopefully :biggrin:
This Monday last year people found out whether they got in or not for 2013. Although admissions said that we would find out at the end of the month it may be today...not long to go either way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by professorsully
This Monday last year people found out whether they got in or not for 2013. Although admissions said that we would find out at the end of the month it may be today...not long to go either way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I noticed that too. I've kinda got a feeling it will be sooner than the end of the month. After all last year was the first year of mmi and they interviewed less applicants this year. May be just wishful thinking on my part though!
Has anyone had any post-interview rejections or offers so far?!
I rung up and they just got everyone's scored on Monday, so no one would've heard yet!
My guess is, they'll let us know by early next week
Original post by #FutureDentist
I rung up and they just got everyone's scored on Monday, so no one would've heard yet!
My guess is, they'll let us know by early next week

Oh :frown: I've started to get so nervous! Did they say how long it will take to decide?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caribbeantwist
Oh :frown: I've started to get so nervous! Did they say how long it will take to decide?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just told "you'll know by the end of next week" And I rang twice haha was told the same thing both times.

If no one hears anything by this Fri, I'll ring again to double check & post what they say.

Oh and I asked them how many offers they are gonna make, but they said they haven't decided that yet...
I was just told "you'll know by the end of next week" And I rang twice haha was told the same thing both times.

If no one hears anything by this Fri, I'll ring again to double check & post what they say.

Oh and I asked them how many offers they are gonna make, but they said they haven't decided that yet...

Thanks so much for letting us know :smile: eeeeek another week of checking my emails 24/7!
Maybe that's why they're taking longer this year because they haven't decided :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
I noticed that too. I've kinda got a feeling it will be sooner than the end of the month. After all last year was the first year of mmi and they interviewed less applicants this year. May be just wishful thinking on my part though!

All the best to you anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for sharing! I hope they make more offers simply because fewer people will get the grades due to no January exams anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by professorsully
All the best to you anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you too! Have you heard back from everywhere yet?

Quick Reply

Latest