The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miss.baker
I'm from malaysia.:biggrin: sent my ucas last week..sooo scared. the fact that dentistry is sooo competitive esp for international students is soo demotivating hmmppph

Hi, I'm applying for 2015, what are the chances of entering for international students?
Guys i need help,

I got AABB at AS-level. (A in biology and chemistry) but possible A*A*A-A*AA predictions.

For gcse i got 3 A* 5 A 1 B (B in English language)

Do i meet the academic requirements and have good to adequate grades to be considered (i know they're not outstanding)

Also how do leeds look at personal statement because i heard and i quote are "personal statement nazis"
Hi guys, just wondering what anyone else is doing about the reading list? There's soo many books for each module that I doubt they'll expect us to buy them all but does anyone have any idea about which of the books to buy?

also is there a facebook group for leeds dentists because I can't find one!
Original post by Katalin2812
Hi guys, just wondering what anyone else is doing about the reading list? There's soo many books for each module that I doubt they'll expect us to buy them all but does anyone have any idea about which of the books to buy?

also is there a facebook group for leeds dentists because I can't find one!

Hey! :smile: I haven't bought anything from the reading list yet. A dental student advised me not to buy anything yet because most of it is available from the library so wait and see what you use most. Have you seen the amount of books on that list??!!! Also, there is a group on facebook. Leeds dentistry offer holders 2014 or something like that! :smile:
I was just wondering who else had got oxley residences
Original post by #_Inspiration
Hey! :smile: I haven't bought anything from the reading list yet. A dental student advised me not to buy anything yet because most of it is available from the library so wait and see what you use most. Have you seen the amount of books on that list??!!! Also, there is a group on facebook. Leeds dentistry offer holders 2014 or something like that! :smile:

could you add me to the Facebook group?
Could someone send me the link to the facebook page? Can't find it :/
Original post by pancakes01
Could someone send me the link to the facebook page? Can't find it :/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedsdentistry2014offerholders/?fref=ts
There you goo :smile:

btw just wanna ask if you have received the DBS disclosure form? I'm receiving any further info by email and I can't find any forms attached to the email ._.
Original post by koyyj127
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedsdentistry2014offerholders/?fref=ts
There you goo :smile:

btw just wanna ask if you have received the DBS disclosure form? I'm receiving any further info by email and I can't find any forms attached to the email ._.

Thanks. I tried this link but its not working, has the page been moved or something?

Yep I got my DBS form through the post, as well as the freshers week timetable and an occupational health appointment.:smile:
Original post by pancakes01
Thanks. I tried this link but its not working, has the page been moved or something?

Yep I got my DBS form through the post, as well as the freshers week timetable and an occupational health appointment.:smile:

hmmm pbl because they have changed the privacy of the group to secret :/ maybe you can pm me ur email address and I can invite you to the group by email :smile:

Thanks for the info, will email them abt the missing form now :biggrin:
Original post by koyyj127
hmmm pbl because they have changed the privacy of the group to secret :/ maybe you can pm me ur email address and I can invite you to the group by email :smile:

Thanks for the info, will email them abt the missing form now :biggrin:

Hi, i'll also be starting my course this september. Could you invite me to the facebook group too? I'll pm you my email address
Reply 591
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the MMI stations are like at the Leeds interview? They sent a list of all the stations but any details would be awesome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest