The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Omg omg omg omg omg wow wee received an email saying 18th December mmi interview wow wee. It says on email wait for letter on further instructions detailing the interview. Still winning
Reply 81
Original post by still winning
Omg omg omg omg omg wow wee received an email saying 18th December mmi interview wow wee. It says on email wait for letter on further instructions detailing the interview. Still winning

What time did you receive that email?
Well it says 4:45 bud.
Reply 83
Well it says 4:45 bud.

Cheers, congratulations too!
Thankyou so much I appreciate it.
Reply 85
Thankyou so much I appreciate it.

sorry, was the email from UCAS or directly from Leeds?
Direct from leeds ucas track not even updated even with me having an interview at Manchester couple of weeks ago
Reply 87
Direct from leeds ucas track not even updated even with me having an interview at Manchester couple of weeks ago

Ahh, I was hoping it was from UCAS because they tend to delay emails. I think Leeds have sent out all the interview offers then.
Dont know but I just feel like Charlie with the golden ticket. Its Mr jd time
Reply 89
Original post by Elle.Alice
Congratulations! I keep refreshing my emails, haven't heard anything yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same :frown:
Reply 90
Original post by dent89
same :frown:

I've pretty much given up hope on Leeds as I doubt they'll send more interviews tomorrow :frown: really really wanted to go to Leeds as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
I've pretty much given up hope on Leeds as I doubt they'll send more interviews tomorrow :frown: really really wanted to go to Leeds as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't actually look like a lot of people for interviews though... I've counted roughly 10? And I think they invite 350 for interviews...
Reply 92
Original post by dent89
Doesn't actually look like a lot of people for interviews though... I've counted roughly 10? And I think they invite 350 for interviews...

Yeah but not every dental applicant has a tsr account :frown: trying to stay positive but it's hard to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Yeah but not every dental applicant has a tsr account :frown: trying to stay positive but it's hard to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some are just probably sitting back watching what we type, no need to panic. Last year they gave out their actual offers in bursts...my friend found out he got in really late compared to other TSR people. Might be the same with their interviews... hope that makes sense
Reply 94
The fact that no rejections have been given out is freaking me out bc that means UCAS won't be updated til later so we're pretty much left in the dark.
Reply 95
Original post by dent89
Some are just probably sitting back watching what we type, no need to panic. Last year they gave out their actual offers in bursts...my friend found out he got in really late compared to other TSR people. Might be the same with their interviews... hope that makes sense

Well I hope that's the case :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
A friend of mine got her Leeds interview in April, so I say we all chill☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
wait til Monday :biggrin:
Reply 98

Saaaame :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh just come home to find an interview from Leeds :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: hopefully third time lucky :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest