The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton applicants September 2014!

Hey there, I've applied to study BSC Psychology and counselling :smile: What has everyone else applied for? :biggrin:
---
Connect to University of Northampton here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm thinking of maybe applying here to do primary education! :smile: have you had the chance to look round the uni? If you have, what's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anna469
I'm thinking of maybe applying here to do primary education! :smile: have you had the chance to look round the uni? If you have, what's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to the open day back in August but unfortunately I arrived REALLY late so only had time to go to the Psychology talk. :frown: From what I saw of the outside of the uni and of the lecture room I was in, it seemed really nice!
Good morning.

I'm applying for Primary Education. Sadly won't be able to attend an Open Day :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by figuresk8rstudent
Good morning.

I'm applying for Primary Education. Sadly won't be able to attend an Open Day :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there :smile:

Aww how come? :frown: At least if you get invited for an interview then you'll get to see a bit of the uni then :3
Original post by Leanney
Hi there :smile:

Aww how come? :frown: At least if you get invited for an interview then you'll get to see a bit of the uni then :3

Its affording the travel costs as next wk will be unemployed. Cant wait as can focus on studies.

Thats what im hoping on. Interview and a good look round :-D

How's your studies going? Any other uni's you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys! Good to see some have already applied! Mine was sent to Northampton yesterday. Applied to study Law LLB. Anyone know how long they usually take to reply?

:biggrin:
Original post by WestCountryLaLa
Hey guys! Good to see some have already applied! Mine was sent to Northampton yesterday. Applied to study Law LLB. Anyone know how long they usually take to reply?

End of March!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?

I got one from Staffordshrie yesterday :frown:
Really?

I got one from Staffordshrie yesterday :frown:

From reading other comments aboit uni's in general yeah they can take that long :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
From reading other comments aboit uni's in general yeah they can take that long :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thanks for the info :smile: Hopefully the reply before then!

What you applied to study? :smile:
Ahh thanks for the info :smile: Hopefully the reply before then!

What you applied to study? :smile:

Not applied yet. Struggling a lil with PS but will be applying for Primary Education :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not applied yet. Struggling a lil with PS but will be applying for Primary Education :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right! I just knuckled down and did mine! Took me ages to get my PS right. Hope it all goes well :biggrin:
Reply 13
Its affording the travel costs as next wk will be unemployed. Cant wait as can focus on studies.

Thats what im hoping on. Interview and a good look round :-D

How's your studies going? Any other uni's you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I know that feeling :/ Only just got another job! (I'm taking a gap year before uni :P)

Yup, I've applied for Worcester, Southampton, Bedfordshire and Salford on top of Northampton :3

I got an email from them a week ago and they said 'We've just received your application, you should hear from us within the next 21 days.' So I think they aim to reply pretty quickly :P
Reply 14
Original post by Leanney
Hey there, I've applied to study BSC Psychology and counselling :smile: What has everyone else applied for? :biggrin:

Hey! I'm applying for this course too, within the next few weeks. Just finishing up my application and visiting a few open days to be sure of my choices, but this course is top of my list :smile:
hi all.
great to see a thread on northampton.
i am applying to do LLB Law in next few weeks. though, i am quite nervous in sending my application. got really bad AS results but good predictions so i hope i get in! i went to the open day on the 19th, the law course looks brilliant, love the modules. though my only concern was the place looked rather quiet. anyone felt the same?
Reply 16
I personally haven't been - heading to the open day on the 9th - how did you find it there? Quiet sounds good to me x) Did you look at any other courses?
Got an offer from Northampton today at 5AM! Conditional offer for Law LLB :biggrin:
congratulations!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank You :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest