Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello guys
    I'm applying to Oxford for Physics as a EU student ( I'm italian ) and I have a little problem with the registration for the PAT ( I do know I'm terribly late ) as they asked my tutor to fill the application form so that the school would become a test center but we received no answer (?) do you think I could just call the British council and ask to sit the exam there ?
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.