The Student Room Group

LitB1 Aspects of Narrative - A2 would be a big help too!

I'm retaking my AS lit exam (aspects of narrative) as I got a D in it and was really hoping for higher and my teacher thinks I can do much, much better. Problem is I'm struggling with my texts and I don't want to go to the teachers I had last year because I didn't really like them; one of them was lovely but couldn't teach a level and the other was a good teacher but for some random reason disliked me and made me really disheartened. The texts I'm doing are 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini, 'The Great Gatsby' by F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Rime of the Ancient Mariner' by Coleridge and 'Lamia', 'La Belle Dame Sans Merci' and 'The Eve of St. Agnes' by Keats. If any of you, even if you're only studying (or have studied) one of the texts could you help me pick out specific aspects of narratives for any of the chapters/parts and help me expand on them then that would be such a massive help, either message me or write it on here! Or if any of you have notes you can put online for me to see then again I would be very grateful as I'm so scared to retake this exam but I know that I have to. I would go to another teacher but I don't quite get how I can go to them without looking rude and mean on the teachers I had last year! Thank you in advance!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending