Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any experiences/advice about getting it pierced? Does it get in the way? I play wind instruments and sing so I'm worried if it might affect my playing a bit somehow

Or if you haven't got it pierced, do you think it looks nice? I really want it done, look how cute it looks!

Name:  tumblr_muhgsylaiZ1sqyxzno1_500.jpg
Views: 23419
Size:  44.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    Used to have it. No pain at all it's only a bit of skin. Although the skin grows over the bar so had it removed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does it last a long time or does it usually get rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Mine lasted 4 months :/ wasn't really worth it tongue was much better though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    I used to have one of these, I can't remember how long I had it, but it was a while (longer than 4 months), and the flesh didn't grow over it and it didn't migrate. It didn't get in the way of anything. Mine was painful getting it done because he took a while getting the needle through. You can locate your ladyballs over this issue though can't you.
    did people notice you had the piercing when you talked?

ReputationRep:
    Dear God why....... :pinch:

literally made my toes curl looking at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Dear God why....... :pinch:

literally made my toes curl looking at it
    :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've had mine for several years (maybe 8?) so it's not necessarily gonna reject or grow out straight away.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of getting a tounge piercing but my parents disowning me was like a major put off.:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I honestly wouldn't bother getting it, you'll spend half your life trying to scrap plaque off it.

ReputationRep:
    well, I'm gonna get it done anyway... :cool:

just a bit scared
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I honestly wouldn't bother getting it, you'll spend half your life trying to scrap plaque off it.
    I never have that problem. I got a little bit of plaque when my oral piercings were new, but it isn't an ongoing problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love these! I really want one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.