The Student Room Group

Are black women interested in white guys?

I find black women attractive, but I've never had the confidence to really approach one.

In the media, you only ever really see white women in relationships with black men, and not vice versa, creating the impression that black women are not interested in white men.

I have always assumed that black women would not be interested in white guys.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Halle Berry is engaged/married to a Caucasian male
Reply 2
It's quite rare if you ask me, I've seen it before. Someone asked this question in reverse too yesterday.
Reply 3
I've been close to a black lady.
Nope, never.

Honestly, what do people expect to glean from these kinds of threads?
Reply 5
Original post by christopher23
Strong extrapolation.
:lol::rofl::rofl2::rofl3::toofunny:
Once you go black, you can't go back :wink:
Reply 8
I've dated a few white guys...used to only be attracted to white guys. .
Why don't you try your luck??? If you get turned down its unlikely it'll be because of your race. It may seem like we only date black guys but that's not the case at all. You like who you like tbh.
Reply 9
Original post by LaughingBro
Once you go black, you can't go back :wink:

I believe the phrase is once you go black you never go back :tongue:
I mean why would you want to :lol:
Reply 10
Judging by the contents of my OkCupid inbox, and the carefree miscegenation practised among certain (albeit relatively few) of my erstwhile flatmates at university, it's quite possible.
Original post by Profesh
Judging by the contents of my OkCupid inbox, and the carefree miscegenation practised among certain (albeit relatively few) of my erstwhile flatmates at university, it's quite possible.

Have you been dipping in the chocolate? :sexface:
Some are and some aren't, but you'd be surprised at how many actually are interested in white guys. Just approach them as you would any other girl.
Absolutely none whatsoever.
Original post by christopher23

Halle Berry is only half-black btw
I get a lot of criticism from black men with an entitlement problem and find other black women to often be bitchy about their own race but even worse when it comes to talking to people 'outside'

It's sad, petty and backwards. Not all are like that though, you can't speak for an entire race. It's also a cultural thing so depends on where the dark skinned lady comes from too. Countries like Brazil are far more up for the racial mixing than say, Africa.

He's Welsh and I'm... a mutt lol

Reply 16
such an obvious answer to your question. Of course some black girls like white guys. There is no secret technique to approaching black women. Heck, the guy I like at the moment is some skinny, lanky white dude. We are not scary creatures. We're just girls.
Black girls are attracted to white guys. My sister has a kid with a white guy and they're getting married next year so it's not like black girls are unattainable or something. I personally think white guys are hot so it just depends on who you are really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hmm, I would say yes, but my previous experience proves otherwise.

A while ago, I developed a thing for a really cute and interesting black girl. I was quite infatuated with her we had loads in common.

That ended when we went to a party together, when she introduced me to her HUGE black boyfriend with a really deep voice (who she'd mentioned NOTHING about for the 2 weeks we'd known each other). I looked like a blade of grass compared to that dude.

She led me on for the fun of it. Bitch.
Original post by Death.
Hmm, I would say yes, but my previous experience proves otherwise.

A while ago, I developed a thing for a really cute and interesting black girl. I was quite infatuated with her we had loads in common.

That ended when we went to a party together, when she introduced me to her HUGE black boyfriend with a really deep voice (who she'd mentioned NOTHING about for the 2 weeks we'd known each other). I looked like a blade of grass compared to that dude.

She led me on for the fun of it. Bitch.

What she did was awful, but any girl could have done that to you. The fact that she was black has nothing to do with it. And just because she did that to you doesn't mean every black girl will

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending