Hearing back from Training Contract Interview - Delays Watch

lawstudent1403
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok, so 2 week ago, I had a final training contract interview.

It got to last Wednesday and it has been over a week, so I enquired when I could expect to hear. I was told that I would be told by friday of that week. Friday came and went.

With it now being Monday, and 2 weeks on, I don't want to nag HR but I was wondering if anybody had any ideas how I could word an email to graduate recruitment reminding them that they were meant to let me know on friday?

Any help would be much appreciated - I am desperate to find out!!
worrybot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
who was it with if you don't mind me asking?
LawLad13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They know you're waiting and haven't simply forgotten about you. It's a tough and tedious wait for thousands of people every year - don't think it's just you that's being targeted. Check out the training contract thread just to see the number of people.

They're probably waiting for all their last interviews to finish, then they have to go through the process of deciding and then getting the graduate recruitment partner to sign off the offers. I would just keep waiting. 2 weeks really isn't a long time to wait for a response - I waited 3 weeks for my VS offer back on January. Always take the timescale they tell you with a pinch of salt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (201)
43.7%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (143)
31.09%
I don't have an opinion (116)
25.22%

Watched Threads