The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Got my Kings conditional yesterday :biggrin: :smile:
Original post by anuj999

Congrats, when did you apply?

Posted from MY TSR Mobile
Original post by mahad1912
I share that feeling as I can't wait to hear from my other 4 unis (mostly can't wait for king's as that's my 1st choice). And don't worry about it as much because it's still early since you've sent it :smile:

What's your predicted grades?

Posted from MY TSR Mobile

Well I'm sure you'll hear soon:smile: That's very true, it just gets a bit worrying when I hear that others have their offers already. My predicted grades are AAAAB I'm scottish btw if you're wondering
Just got a rejection from oxford brookes :frown:
Reply 1184
Original post by Ashleyf1990
Just got a rejection from oxford brookes :frown:

youre not alone in that! I just checked my emails a few minutes ago and now I wish I hadnt..
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by charlotte97
Well I'm sure you'll hear soon:smile: That's very true, it just gets a bit worrying when I hear that others have their offers already. My predicted grades are AAAAB I'm scottish btw if you're wondering

I know, but sometimes no news is good news :smile:
That's some pretty great predicted grades you got there. And I thought you'd be Scottish based on your uni choices (guess I was right :tongue:).

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Reply 1186
Got 4/5 offers, its so nerve wrecking waiting for my last offer
Reply 1187
Conditional offer from The University of Bristol for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (H606) of AAA or A*AB.

Absolutely delighted to have 5/5 offers now and this will be my firm for sure! :biggrin:
offers from bath and southampton, waiting to hear from kings and don't want to sort out finance until i know whether i might be going to london...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anuj999

what for? :smile: they take so long to reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Tall
Conditional offer from The University of Bristol for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (H606) of AAA or A*AB.

Absolutely delighted to have 5/5 offers now and this will be my firm for sure! :biggrin:

Well done man, told ya it would come :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1191
Original post by FlyHigh_er
Well done man, told ya it would come :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, you sure did :biggrin:

over the moon!
offers from 3/5 unis, still waiting to hear from the other two
Reply 1193
how do your parents react when you get an offer?

I told my mum when she was at work and when she got home she didn't even come down to my room to say well done

what a ****ing bitch
Original post by Mr Tall
how do your parents react when you get an offer?

I told my mum when she was at work and when she got home she didn't even come down to my room to say well done

what a ****ing bitch

Haha
My mums like you got accepted at Queen Mary what?

Posted fromTSR Mobile
In a dilemma. Huddersfield or Hallam? For nursing??? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received offers for:

Politics @ Leeds
PPE @ Leeds
Politics & IR @ Southampton

Been invited to sit UGAA for Government @ LSE

Rejected for Politics @ Manchester.

So relieved to have some offers. They've all come in almost at once and I was getting panicky as owt.
I have my Cardiff Uni interview next Friday for Physio.... Now.... I have my train tickets booked but unless the weather improves by then..... I might be better off investing in a boat to get there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received offers from Kent, Keele & Liverpool for Law and History :smile:

Still waiting for a reply from Warwick for Law and Humanities :s-smilie: I really want to go there!!
Just received my offer from oxford brooks. Pretty close to home which is a plus [compared to the others I've applied to].
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending