Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody I’m really new to this so go easy with me lol !! I’m a 25 year old female student living here in Northern Ireland currently studying an access course. I'm hoping to start University to study nursing next year. I am thinking of applying to UU for intake September 14 ,can anyone who is currently a nursing student share a little insight of what it’s like to study there? What’s the timetable roughly like? Where are the majority-of placements? What type of wards etc? What are interviews like? And is there anyone currently doing this course after studying an access course? I’m feeling really lost at the minute and would love anyone to share some light x

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.