Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    got to abroad for studying foreign language.how do you think this idea?in the abroad ,over there,has a good language environment.what do you think so?i am eager to study abroad.this is my dream.i hope i can come true. althouth i am stupid and silly and foolish,i am still crazy about learning foreign language.nowadays,now,i am trying my best to gather some money .in the future,i will spend it on studying abroad.deeply,i know study abroad will take a lot of money.but i have been ready for it.haha.please criticism my view and my opinion.what do you think about it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leaves)
    got to abroad for studying foreign language.how do you think this idea?in the abroad ,over there,has a good language environment.what do you think so?i am eager to study abroad.this is my dream.i hope i can come true. althouth i am stupid and silly and foolish,i am still crazy about learning foreign language.nowadays,now,i am trying my best to gather some money .in the future,i will spend it on studying abroad.deeply,i know study abroad will take a lot of money.but i have been ready for it.haha.please criticism my view and my opinion.what do you think about it ?
    your sentences are a bit jumbled and maybe it reflect your thoughts...figure out what you really want to do then post again!!!

stupidity is not an admirable character trait.

ReputationRep:
    my friend,what do you think what i do?

ReputationRep:
    my friend,what do you think what i do?
    i think you are fond of the idea of studying abroad...indeed it would be a good experience as not only would you learn a new language but also a new culture and lifestyle as well...boost your self confidence and extend your world view....

however, I get the feeling that you are very serious about it becoming a reality...
    you seem to be joking it off... anyways that could be your personality (fun going)
    as i said good opportunity to seize...

ReputationRep:
    my friend,you say i cheat others and i pretence to do and write it.i am fond of it ?i am making a joke.no.do you know where i am from?and where are you from ?which language is your mother tongue?means your first languae?

ReputationRep:
    my friend,you say i cheat others and i pretence to do and write it.i am fond of it ?i am making a joke.no.do you know where i am from?and where are you from ?which language is your mother tongue?means your first languae?
    hey, who said anything about cheating???

first language is English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    hey, who said anything about cheating???

first language is English
    really sorry.sorry to misunderstand you.
    allow me to appologize for may rude and no manners.

ReputationRep:
    seana
    ,my friend.are you on line.i want to continue to communicate with you .would you like to?

ReputationRep:
    seana
    ,my friend.are you on line.i want to continue to communicate with you .would you like to?
    yea I am still on line

ReputationRep:
    my friend.i am afraid to get your angry.i want to know where are you from .have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing your first language is not english, what is your first language?

ReputationRep:
    I find leaves slightly creepy. Dude master the mechanics of the English language before going after something else.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying abroad next year. Do you know what I just found out? When an English person says "Blow Me..." they don't mean what I think they mean. I'm glad that I heard about this before or else some poor guy would have got slapped. And what's up with all of this "bloke" stuff???

ReputationRep:
    think that it is a good idea, you experience a countries culture at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Aris, for us outsiders it can be a whole new lingo. For Instance, i learned a new word here. "Lad" now i call all my male mates "Lads" and they think it's tops, ive started a lad epidemic!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.