Name:  28ECE650-DC3F-409A-8392-03631B14E557.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  308.0 KB
    T'other day
    Solid minus the chest cleavage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Solid minus the chest cleavage
    Haha... I don't know... the cheats cleavage kind of adds to the outfit.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am in need of some help naming my company focusing on Male Grooming. Can y'all check out my post here? Any suggestions would be fab!
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4926452

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've just bought new T-shirt so I can enjoy last days of summer . What do you think about my style of dressing?
    Name:  IMG_4311.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  465.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakkub)
    Hey! I've just bought new T-shirt so I can enjoy last days of summer . What do you think about my style of dressing?

Spoiler:
    Show

You like the rocker look. Nice, not my style - wouldn't wear a drop neck tee anymore myself - but the jeans and tee combo work together.

Just copped this myself for a smart casual wedding - http://www.burton.co.uk/en/bruk/prod...198?bi=0&ps=20 - polyester but I don't care, it fits great so I still consider it a steal.

ReputationRep:
    I've been liking the tailored trousers plus long sleeve wool polo shirt and double monks

Makes me feel like a boss etc

Need to change it up though any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I've been liking the tailored trousers plus long sleeve wool polo shirt and double monks

Makes me feel like a boss etc

Need to change it up though any ideas?
    Lovely. I'm personally not ballsy enough to roll the monks.

Perhaps throw a contrast blazer on? For example if your trousers are light grey, go for a navy blazer?

Another look I've been liking lately is jersey blazer, knit jumper, jeans and loafers/brogues.

Got a small obsession with jackets at the moment as you may be able to tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Lovely. I'm personally not ballsy enough to roll the monks.

Perhaps throw a contrast blazer on? For example if your trousers are light grey, go for a navy blazer?

Another look I've been liking lately is jersey blazer, knit jumper, jeans and loafers/brogues.

Got a small obsession with jackets at the moment as you may be able to tell.
    I have meermin tan double monks which I wear literally 95% of the time including work and dress down Fridays ha

I could wear a blazer but I'd be overdressed TBH

I have light grey flannel trousers I bought from topman which I'll wear more now because it's getting colder

Your combo is pretty classic - I used to rock that look but yeah ATM too many layers

I really really like wool long sleeve polos

Hugs your body and makes everything streamline

ReputationRep:
    What type of shirt is this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Ralph...YAAOSwTSVZ0QAJ

I'm looking for thicker casual shirts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakkub)
    I like the look. I dress this style also. The only difference is I usually wear longline t-shirts that drape below the crotch area.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but as a casual with some black jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamakar9)
    Attachment 702766
    I bought it for happy-boom.com for $ 45, what do you say?
    They looks mad. :borat:
    Black skiny jeans, joggers would look the best with these.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.

ReputationRep:
    Recently i was looking for a new watch, cos i dont like to pay to much, can i get your thoughts about this one?

charmingmens.com and its the wooden style one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSun)
    Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.
    Uniqlo

ReputationRep:
    I want a new leather coat and i'm looking or something not super expensive but still nice. I'd rather pay more than have a crappy coat. Any ideas? The ones at HM look like crap.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like male fashion. I personally shop at the John Paul smiths society of fashion in central London. they are quite in this winter and I would recommend their turtle necks

ReputationRep:
    Fashionistas

Thoughts on this? https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...-jacket/915021

ReputationRep:
    Yes mate 😂😂Not for 8000 tho aha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.