Name:  28ECE650-DC3F-409A-8392-03631B14E557.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  308.0 KB
    T'other day
    Solid minus the chest cleavage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Solid minus the chest cleavage
    Haha... I don't know... the cheats cleavage kind of adds to the outfit.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am in need of some help naming my company focusing on Male Grooming. Can y'all check out my post here? Any suggestions would be fab!
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4926452

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've just bought new T-shirt so I can enjoy last days of summer . What do you think about my style of dressing?
    Name:  IMG_4311.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  465.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakkub)
    Hey! I've just bought new T-shirt so I can enjoy last days of summer . What do you think about my style of dressing?

Spoiler:
    Show

You like the rocker look. Nice, not my style - wouldn't wear a drop neck tee anymore myself - but the jeans and tee combo work together.

Just copped this myself for a smart casual wedding - http://www.burton.co.uk/en/bruk/prod...198?bi=0&ps=20 - polyester but I don't care, it fits great so I still consider it a steal.

ReputationRep:
    I've been liking the tailored trousers plus long sleeve wool polo shirt and double monks

Makes me feel like a boss etc

Need to change it up though any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I've been liking the tailored trousers plus long sleeve wool polo shirt and double monks

Makes me feel like a boss etc

Need to change it up though any ideas?
    Lovely. I'm personally not ballsy enough to roll the monks.

Perhaps throw a contrast blazer on? For example if your trousers are light grey, go for a navy blazer?

Another look I've been liking lately is jersey blazer, knit jumper, jeans and loafers/brogues.

Got a small obsession with jackets at the moment as you may be able to tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Lovely. I'm personally not ballsy enough to roll the monks.

Perhaps throw a contrast blazer on? For example if your trousers are light grey, go for a navy blazer?

Another look I've been liking lately is jersey blazer, knit jumper, jeans and loafers/brogues.

Got a small obsession with jackets at the moment as you may be able to tell.
    I have meermin tan double monks which I wear literally 95% of the time including work and dress down Fridays ha

I could wear a blazer but I'd be overdressed TBH

I have light grey flannel trousers I bought from topman which I'll wear more now because it's getting colder

Your combo is pretty classic - I used to rock that look but yeah ATM too many layers

I really really like wool long sleeve polos

Hugs your body and makes everything streamline

ReputationRep:
    What type of shirt is this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Ralph...YAAOSwTSVZ0QAJ

I'm looking for thicker casual shirts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakkub)
    I like the look. I dress this style also. The only difference is I usually wear longline t-shirts that drape below the crotch area.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but as a casual with some black jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamakar9)
    Attachment 702766
    I bought it for happy-boom.com for $ 45, what do you say?
    They looks mad. :borat:
    Black skiny jeans, joggers would look the best with these.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.

ReputationRep:
    Recently i was looking for a new watch, cos i dont like to pay to much, can i get your thoughts about this one?

charmingmens.com and its the wooden style one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSun)
    Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.
    Uniqlo

ReputationRep:
    I want a new leather coat and i'm looking or something not super expensive but still nice. I'd rather pay more than have a crappy coat. Any ideas? The ones at HM look like crap.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like male fashion. I personally shop at the John Paul smiths society of fashion in central London. they are quite in this winter and I would recommend their turtle necks

ReputationRep:
    Fashionistas

Thoughts on this? https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...-jacket/915021

ReputationRep:
    Yes mate 😂😂Not for 8000 tho aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.