Pnicky1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi

I am currently studying the llb at BPP Waterloo. However they do not supply bpp books or bpp manuals to llb students. They are solely provided to gdl students. Why is this?

I know this isn't a "sell/buy" site, but I was wondering whether anyone had any BPP manuals or books they would like to sell or know anyone who does. Preferably the second editions, however 1st edition would also be a huge help.

Thanks
BPP University
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Pnicky1,

LLb students get full texts, case books and statute books aimed at LLb students. These are delivered to your home address. Is this not the case? If you would like to send us a direct message with some of your contact details, we can look into this further for you.

Kind regards

BPP University
fushunchups
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pnicky1)
Hi

I am currently studying the llb at BPP Waterloo. However they do not supply bpp books or bpp manuals to llb students. They are solely provided to gdl students. Why is this?

I know this isn't a "sell/buy" site, but I was wondering whether anyone had any BPP manuals or books they would like to sell or know anyone who does. Preferably the second editions, however 1st edition would also be a huge help.

Thanks
I just finished the gdl, happy to sell you my textbooks and gdl answered revision guide
sblack87
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Het do you still have the gdl books?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (271)
67.08%
No (133)
32.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed