The Student Room Group

Sweden 50 rapes a day for 2012!

If raping was an Olympic sport........ that wasn't funny.

And the thread title may be exaggerated, the official figure appears at 17 a day, and the article suggests, 80% go unreported. WTF! I bet Sweden feels culturally enriched.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expressen.se%2Fgt%2Fkronikorer%2Fjimmy-fredriksson%2Ffredriksson-skams-for-att-vara-svensk%2F&act=url

And notice how I got the translated link ready for you, thumbs up :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeh its pretty pathetic over there.

Ive actually spoken to an 18 year old swedish girl who has actually already been raped once in her life.. I didnt believe her when she told me but apprently its pretty common over there..
Original post by Apocrypha

Ive actually spoken to an 18 year old swedish girl who has actually already been raped once in her life.. I didnt believe her when she told me but apprently its pretty common over there..

Yeah, but was it like this before mass immigration? I was lead to believe otherwise.
Reply 3
Original post by JohnCrichton89
Yeah, but was it like this before mass immigration? I was lead to believe otherwise.

Well its had an effect, what the immigration caused was a ghettoisation of certain areas and a rape culture within the communities that would regularly branch out to anyone else.
Stieg Larsson was right. Awful.
There is also the way rape is reported (each rape counts on 1 person as an individual statistic) but it looks like the amount has gone up.:frown:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372
I am not sure why there hasn't been more done to protect potential victims, I wonder also how long this has been so high for.
(edited 10 years ago)
Well its had an effect, what the immigration caused was a ghettoisation of certain areas and a rape culture within the communities that would regularly branch out to anyone else.

I honestly get quite depressed thinking about all those blonde haired blued eyed hotties getting thrown to the wolves like this, I off to get very drunk.
Well that seems strange for a white European country. Oh wait...
Reply 8
You might want to look up what swedish law classifies as rape and you will see why it's so high.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Feminism isn't necessary, they said.

Rape culture doesn't exist, they said.
Original post by IlexBlue

Well, i dont know how accurate the sources were but the increase in rape is largely a result of immigration and it stemming from those communities, like the ones involved in the Stockholm riots earlier this year.

Its not that there arent any feminists and the Swedes just decided to start raping each other more.
Well, i dont know how accurate the sources were but the increase in rape is largely a result of immigration and it stemming from those communities, like the ones involved in the Stockholm riots earlier this year.

Lots of West And North European countries have high levels of immigration but the rape rate in Sweden is much higher than other European countries. As has been previously said, it's high in Sweden because of the way they measure rape.
Reply 13
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Lots of West And North European countries have high levels of immigration but the rape rate in Sweden is much higher than other European countries. As has been previously said, it's high in Sweden because of the way they measure rape.

I looked it up and it didn't seem that broad to me. Did I miss something?
I looked it up and it didn't seem that broad to me. Did I miss something?

On the face of it, it would seem Sweden is a much more dangerous place than these other countries.

But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. She says you cannot compare countries' records, because police procedures and legal definitions vary widely.

"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

"But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist" .........................yeah the rape epidemic in Sweden is a social construct of our collective "Islamophobia" that collectively misinterprets statistics, well done. I am glad you cleared things up, back to digging sand. WITH OUR FACES!!!! It's 17 rapes a day at best after immigration you full hardy communist, that's as good as it gets. "Ohh well some of those rapes are on the same woman/12 year old girl (gang rapes), so they don't count" ARE YOU FU?CKING MAD
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JohnCrichton89
"But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist" .........................yeah the rape epidemic in Sweden is a social construct of our collective "Islamophobia" that collectively misinterprets statistics, well done. I am glad you cleared things up, back to digging sand. WITH OUR FACES!!!! It's 17 rapes a day at best after immigration you full hardy communist, that's as good as it gets. "Ohh well some of those rapes are on the same woman/12 year old girl (gang rapes), so they don't count" ARE YOU FU?CKING MAD
She said the notion that Sweden is a more dangerous place than countries like the US and India is a misconception, which is what their statistics (due to the way they are recorded) would suggest. Learn to read.
Reply 17

Well except that 1) Sweden is one of the most feminist nations on earth. 2) ONE example of a miscarriage of justice (however extreme) is not proof of a rape culture, and 3) There was mass public outrage to this specific case.
(edited 10 years ago)
That makes me sad :frown:

Wow. Sickening.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending