This discussion is closed.
chetan
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone knw wher i can find the past few exam seasons' grade boundaries for Edexcel P1-P3, M1 M2 and S1?
chetan
any1?
mensandan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can tell you that over the past few years the summer modules seem to have had lower scores than those in Jan for same UMS. Last year you needed an average of about 53 to get an A in P1, S1, M1 however.

The A2 modules seem to have slightly higher scores with the exception of P2 I guess it is because most of the later modules are only done by people who carried on and so had probably done better in the lower sixth.

Best trick is to get good scores in your AS modules as it is possible and use those to make up for any bodges (like P3 this year in my case)

Dan
chetan
Ye i knw wat u mean. i got roughly 90% on P1 and i think 95-100% on S1 as far as i knw through the answers i have seen on www.mrhughes.net. i think i did fairly well on M1 but i totally flunkd P3 so i gota pull my mark back up on P2 and M2 i hope it isnt too dificult like P3. (im doin maths anf further maths i knw im crazy)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads