marko19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hello, am applying to RHUL for a postgraduate. there's a section that needs a signature, but my signature can't be uploaded. Am asking anyone with ideas can i instead put my name in the signature box as my signature can't be uploaded? thanks in advance
Ankit1991
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by marko19)
hello, am applying to RHUL for a postgraduate. there's a section that needs a signature, but my signature can't be uploaded. Am asking anyone with ideas can i instead put my name in the signature box as my signature can't be uploaded? thanks in advance

Hello,

I have applied for PG at RHUL and i have already received a offer from them.I did not upload my signature while applying for the course,if they are asking for the signature than you can just write your name or you can send a mail to the admissions department and they will surely help you with your concern.
Ling Xu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just wrote the signature with Chinese.
No problem at all.

Perhaps you could type the signature with all Capital Letter???
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,
Just to let you know, you can send us an email stating something like:
'I declare everything I write in my application is the truth, regards (insert name here)'
That will act as proof of signature if you cannot send us a copy of your official signature.
Laurel
ps. in the email don't forget to put your student/application number!
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In case you don't have the email address it is:
[email protected]
Laurel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.29%
Spring (36)
18.75%
Autumn/Fall (48)
25%
Winter (36)
18.75%
I love them all equally (10)
5.21%