The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applicants 2014

Hey, applied here to study Law in 2014. Anyone else wanting to study at Leeds Met next year? :smile:

---
Connect to Leeds Met here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
applying for Business studies and management! :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by JCharrison
applying for Business studies and management! :smile:

Ooh cool. Best of luck then. What are ur other choices? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
other choices are Northumbria - Business studied, Northumbria - Management, and Liverpool john moores - business studies
Reply 4
Original post by JCharrison
other choices are Northumbria - Business studied, Northumbria - Management, and Liverpool john moores - business studies

Haha I've applied for Liverpool John Moores as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm also applying for leeds met for international business and northumbria.
Applying for Nursing! Has anybody heard anything from them yet?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
Applying for Nursing! Has anybody heard anything from them yet?

naaa i haven't anything from any of my choices yet. what about u :smile:
Original post by maryamzahid
naaa i haven't anything from any of my choices yet. what about u :smile:

I haven't even sent mine off yet, waiting for my reference. Where else are you applying to?
Reply 9
I haven't even sent mine off yet, waiting for my reference. Where else are you applying to?

HAHa well I'm in the same situation as you. I'm just waiting for my teacher to write the reference then I'm gonna send it off. I meant I haven't heard anything back from my teachers :frown: I swear this is stressing me out. oh and I'm applying for Liverpool, LJMU, Oxford Brookes, UCLan and Leeds Met (of course) wbu?
HAHa well I'm in the same situation as you. I'm just waiting for my teacher to write the reference then I'm gonna send it off. I meant I haven't heard anything back from my teachers :frown: I swear this is stressing me out. oh and I'm applying for Liverpool, LJMU, Oxford Brookes, UCLan and Leeds Met (of course) wbu?

I'm the same, and now we've got to wait another week because of half-term! :mad: Sounds good! I'm applying for Leeds Met, LJMU, York, Cumbria and Northumbria.
Reply 11
I'm the same, and now we've got to wait another week because of half-term! :mad: Sounds good! I'm applying for Leeds Met, LJMU, York, Cumbria and Northumbria.

hahha wow we applied for same two uni's :smile: and yeah its soo stupid then I have to wait for ages for the uni's responses as well and pretty soon I'm gonna be refreshing track every 5 seconds.
hahha wow we applied for same two uni's :smile: and yeah its soo stupid then I have to wait for ages for the uni's responses as well and pretty soon I'm gonna be refreshing track every 5 seconds.

I can guarantee I'll be the same! Good luck though :smile:
Reply 13
I can guarantee I'll be the same! Good luck though :smile:

same to you! you have a first choice?
Waiting for my reference I have applied for Leeds met, Manchester met, Northumbria, Liverpool and Hudddersfield
Reply 15
Original post by Saleem Aslam
Waiting for my reference I have applied for Leeds met, Manchester met, Northumbria, Liverpool and Hudddersfield

I've applied for Liverpool too and I'm waiting for the reference. Highly doubt my teacher will have written it :/
Teachers are taking the piss at my school. I sent my application off on Friday and it still has not been checked or referenced. Rumours going around that they will send everybody's on Wednesday.
same to you! you have a first choice?

I'm not sure tbh, I like the look of all of my choices! Do you?
Reply 18
I'm not sure tbh, I like the look of all of my choices! Do you?

hmmm same. I like them all tbh I haven't decided which one I'd go for just yet. hopefully I get the offers :smile:
Northumbria is my first choice then it is Liverpool I hope I get it.

Quick Reply

Latest