The Student Room Group

A2 Accounting Help

Can anyone who did well in AQA Accounting give me advice for Unit 3 and 4?
Thanks
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Hi, I got an A in A level Accounting this year. In lessons once the teacher introduced a new idea or concept then we would do plenty of questions on them in class and for homework so the concept or idea was drilled into us and we would remember the format of income statements and balance sheets etc. So at home I didn't need to do to much work. If I felt like I didn't understand the topic still then I would ask my teacher for help and go through it some more at home, doing all this as we progressed along the course meant that there was plenty of time left at the end for past paper questions. These form arguably the most important part of your revision, repeat them as many times as possible, the same questions are recycled from paper to paper. Use the mark schemes to mark your paper after doing it in exam conditions as this will prepare you well for the real exam( your teacher might set you these papers in class but its good to do them at home aswell for practice). Make sure you understand how each answer on the markscheme has been obtained, if not then ask your teacher for help.

Hope I have helped.
Do you have any advice for Cash flow statements, there is nothing else online?
The net profit for the year is one mark, yet for the life of me i cannot work it out?
cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending