The Student Room Group

When P60 is required?

Hi,

I have yet another question in regardless to my application.

I've applied for a maximum amount of maintenance loan and maintenance grant for 13/14. My application is being supported by my parents whereas my mom is unemployed and only my dad is working. They both connected their student finance accounts to my application and input their National Insurance Numbers and income.

Is student finance eligible to check the income using only my parents national insurance numbers ? I really do want to avoid any further troubles with my application as I need the money asap.

The reason Im asking this question is because from what I know the p60 documents are being processed in around 4-5 weeks time and I cannot wait any longer than 1st week of November....
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi Robert,

We are unable to verify your household income using only the National Insurance Numbers provided by your parents.

We are currently processing financial evidence received on 24th September 2013. If your parents provided their P60s after this date, we will process their evidence over the next few weeks.

If you are experiencing financial hardship, we recommend you speak to your place of study to check if your qualify for any hardship assistance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending