The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit School Leavers' 2015

Scroll to see replies

Can you link me to the practice tests you have found please? :smile:
Reply 41
<link removed by mod>

scroll down a bit and you'll see the link to the tests, I'm doing them in perhaps a bit of a rush but still getting decent marks. I've done some SJTs and verbal reasoning too, not too tricky once you get your head around them
could you post the practise tests please
Hey guys, would anyone know If the tests are particular hard?
Wouldn't say I'm the best at these online tests especially the situational judgement ones:// really don't want this to stop me.
Hi All,

There are lots of questions being thrown around about the specifics of what happens in the programmes. Have a look through these reviews from actual apprentices and school leaver on similar schemes and it might help you know what to expect and how it all works more.

Thanks,

Felicity
Original post by Felicity RMA
Hi All,

There are lots of questions being thrown around about the specifics of what happens in the programmes. Have a look through these reviews from actual apprentices and school leaver on similar schemes and it might help you know what to expect and how it all works more.

Thanks,

Felicity

thanks for the link but it's irrelevant to the thread as there are no kpmg reviews on the website you provided.
Reply 46
Hey everybody, best of luck in this scheme! (Once it actually opens!!)
I'm dead nervous!! Anybody thinking of applying for Durham??
Original post by khadieja
Hey everybody, best of luck in this scheme! (Once it actually opens!!)
I'm dead nervous!! Anybody thinking of applying for Durham??

I might be but im not sure which uni to apply for, i've been to birmingham and it's really nice but exeter is ranked higher in the league tables, so might apply there
I'm also looking to apply for this scheme, but don't want to miss out on the uni life. Sport and drinking are my two favourite things, so for anyone who is on the scheme do you still get to have a good 'uni experience'?
Anyone already on the scheme? Where and what year are you in? Plus who is thinking of applying for 2015 start? I'm thinking of Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm planning to apply at Birmingham too, just need practice in those online tests. That's the only thing I'm worried about
Original post by nush1597
I'm planning to apply at Birmingham too, just need practice in those online tests. That's the only thing I'm worried about

I can't find anywhere to get practise stuff for it -.- I was looking into the dates for uni/work and we have just September in work between June and December lol. I just want them to open the application so I can get it over with. You Gunna be applying at other unis through UCAS? If so what subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same it's really annoying -.- Ohh I was looking through the dates too but the sad thing is that we have to go to uni during summer, it's around August and stuff so that's like a negative side to it I guess...
Yeahh they are taking forever just to open the application idk how long the whole process will be!
Yeah I'm gonna apply through ucas too, I'm planning to do a maths degree, Wbu??
Original post by rugbybeast
Anyone already on the scheme? Where and what year are you in? Plus who is thinking of applying for 2015 start? I'm thinking of Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking of applying to exeter with birmingham as back up for 2015 start. I'm starting to think they are gonna push the entry requirements up though.
Original post by nush1597
Same it's really annoying -.- Ohh I was looking through the dates too but the sad thing is that we have to go to uni during summer, it's around August and stuff so that's like a negative side to it I guess...
Yeahh they are taking forever just to open the application idk how long the whole process will be!
Yeah I'm gonna apply through ucas too, I'm planning to do a maths degree, Wbu??

Omg that's the same as me lol, expect I wanna do maths and sports science if not this. As long as I get to go drinking and play some sport in the time at uni I'll be chuffed :tongue: anyone want to get this programme then move to another job? Or just keep going up the ladder to the top/CEO?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by rugbybeast
Omg that's the same as me lol, expect I wanna do maths and sports science if not this. As long as I get to go drinking and play some sport in the time at uni I'll be chuffed :tongue: anyone want to get this programme then move to another job? Or just keep going up the ladder to the top/CEO?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I do get this job (hopefully!) I'll probably stay on, you?
If you want to do a different degree, why you applying for this xD?

I want to do this, or an accounting and finance degree at Keele university :smile:

Also i wouldnt move to another job, if your applying to this and dont want to work for one of the big 4, its a bit odd really!
Reply 57
Original post by Yellow636
If you want to do a different degree, why you applying for this xD?

I want to do this, or an accounting and finance degree at Keele university :smile:

Also i wouldnt move to another job, if your applying to this and dont want to work for one of the big 4, its a bit odd really!

A lot of people start out at big 4 but then move to smaller firms or into industry where it is easier to move up the ladder.
Going to be applying to Birmingham uni, does anybody know when applications open
Reply 58
Has anybody applied to any of the other big 4?? I've been invited to an interview with EY for the School Leaver's programme! :smile:
Original post by khadieja
Has anybody applied to any of the other big 4?? I've been invited to an interview with EY for the School Leaver's programme! :smile:

All the best with your interview :biggrin:

Make sure you're prepared. Get an insight of the company, research their different divisions and what they do. Know some key facts surrounding the financial industries and keep your commercial awareness up to date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending