Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KelseyLoveday)
    Apologies, Its late and I figured seeing as your were on the defensive that you were the OP. I totally take it all back, sorry man.
    No worries! It's late and it's only Tuesday, understandable

ReputationRep:
    I have my cartilage pierced twice (used to be 3 times), my lobe once and my tragus on one ear and just my lobe on the other.

I want another 4 piercings on my more full ear going from my lobe to my cartilage, like on the edge and then just a second one in my lobe again on the other ear. I think it's Kylie Jenner who has it the way I want it.

I personally think yours would look like too much but it completely depends which piercings they are. I prefer one ear to be quite fully covered and quite plain on the other? I'm quite a fan of piercings though I used to have my nose done but took it out and I have my belly done twice (top & bottom)

ReputationRep:
    I think you have more than enough

ReputationRep:
    I personally think you have much too many. What can you do with 5 or 6 earrings at a time? I believe that one is classy, past that is trashy! If I were you, I would consider removing all but the ones on the lobes!
    On the other hand, if you like them, then forget about what anyone else thinks and just keep them all for your enjoyment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its not up to us - if you like having that many, or want more, go for it. If you don't, take them out.

I have three in each ear and my helix, I always wanted three in each ear because Buffy was my childhood icon and thats how she had her ears pierced.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, how big are your ears to fit that much? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    A good standard I like to use is asking myself "would a trendy café hire me?". Modern hospitality places are generally more accepting of multiple piercings, because they are generally more youthful and "in with the times", as opposed to the local news agency or pharmacy.

I'm a 19-year-old female and have 7 piercings in one ear and 6 in the other, but no facial piercings. I find that multiple ear piercings on young people aren't too intense, but when they also have facial piercings people tend to notice all of them more. The clothes you wear with the piercings is another big factor (i.e. dressing all black vs. wearing a feminine dress).

I like having piercings because it wards off closed-minded and judgemental people -- whom I wouldn't want to interact with anyway. Get piercings because you like them and you feel good having them, but also be aware that conservative people (particularly older generations) might disapprove.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TinkiNova)
    A good standard I like to use is asking myself "would a trendy café hire me?". Modern hospitality places are generally more accepting of multiple piercings, because they are generally more youthful and "in with the times", as opposed to the local news agency or pharmacy.

I'm a 19-year-old female and have 7 piercings in one ear and 6 in the other, but no facial piercings. I find that multiple ear piercings on young people aren't too intense, but when they also have facial piercings people tend to notice all of them more. The clothes you wear with the piercings is another big factor (i.e. dressing all black vs. wearing a floral dress).

I like having piercings because it wards off closed-minded and judgemental people -- whom I wouldn't want to interact with anyway. Get piercings because you like them and you feel good having them, but also be aware that conservative people (particularly older generations) might disapprove.
    This thread is from 4 years ago
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR2018)
    This thread is from 4 years ago
    Haha whoops XD

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast93)
    I have quite a few ear piercings, 6 on my left ear and 5 on my right. I used to have my nose pierced also but it closed a few months ago, and I also have my stomach pierced. I'm 20 years old. I was wondering whether it looks slightly over the top? I was considering getting 1 or 2 more on each ear but I was also thinking I might let a few of them close. I like the fact I don't have any facial piercings, and imo I don't really think it looks trashy, as I can just hide it with my hair or take them out when I want. What are your opinions on multiple ear piercings on girls?Here's my ear piercings:
    Honestly I've had the urge to take out some of my piercings, actually I did, I let my tragus close up but got it repierced cause I really missed it.

I currently have: Left ear- 3 lobe, 2 helix, 2 forward helix, tragus, and conch. I used to have my 4th 5th and 6th lobes but I let those close and now regret taking them out.
    Right ear- 4 lobe, daith, industrial, tragus

I also have both top and bottom navel pierced, nose piercing and both nipples.

I really miss my 4th 5th and 6th lobes and want to have 6 lobe piercings on each ear. I don't think I'll ever take out my piercings anymore, they're just too much apart of who I am and they look super sexy and cute in my opinion. I met a woman in her 60's who has had at least 10 piercings going up her lobes and both sides. She didn't have anything in them and doesn't typically wear earrings anymore but she is still able to put them in whenever she feels like it. I love that her holes have remained open all this time and really want my ears to look like that. I honestly think multiple ear piercings are sexy and even sexier when you've had them in for so long that they will never close. I'd like to be able to take out a few without worrying about them closing up.

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 of my ear lobes in each which a lot of gyals have in ma school n in one ear I have got double cartilage n Tragus n in the other I have got triple forward helix but all matching coulours then double belly piercing n tounge

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.