Want more information about this university?
tsruser123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Heard lots of rumours about there being a reading week at the end of October. Anyone know if this is true, or is it only for people on certain courses?
nic-nac
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't have a reading week, I'm studying a BSc though. My term is 16th September - 13th December. Are you already here or thinking of applying? Cos if you're here, shouldn't you have looked up your term times ?? There's only one person I know here studying a BA, I've just messaged them to see if they get a reading week, cos I'm curious myself now.
nic-nac
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tsruser123)
Heard lots of rumours about there being a reading week at the end of October. Anyone know if this is true, or is it only for people on certain courses?
I don't get a reading week and my friend who does BA history says that he doesn't either.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lool, rumours about reading week?! It's hardly restricted information!! But yes, most Unis have a reading week around this time
nic-nac
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Lool, rumours about reading week?! It's hardly restricted information!! But yes, most Unis have a reading week around this time
This is on the Portsmouth forum though and we don't have one.
lizzielolsalot
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I study Bsc psychology and i have a reading week for one lecture so i get an extra day off. I think that kind of thing is the most likely. You will know if you get one because it will say on your online timetable.
cupofteague
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Would you guys LIKE a reading week?
ashleighgreen88
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Depends on your course. Some have them some dont, although I think there is talk at the uni of changing it so that they are all the same causee some people complain its not fair which makes sense. But yeah depends on each course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.11%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
27.98%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.7%

Watched Threads