The Student Room Group

Gullz, I think I've just found an 11/10

OMFGG, it's enough to turn anyone gay!

Scroll to see replies

****, it works!
did i give u permission to publish my photo online? no i didn't think so
Reply 3
"Gullz"
Face not manly enough, thighs too thick, abs too high. I give him a 7. Although I can't deny that I might be tempted to give him 1 :colone:
Did he run out of paper?
Reply 6
Bloody hell OP you're right, I literally just bummed a guy straight after seeing that.
Nice body but legs are a bit much ... and something about his face is just bizarre?
Original post by JennaEmBee
Face not manly enough, thighs too thick, abs too high. I give him a 7. Although I can't deny that I might be tempted to give him 1 :colone:

7? I'll just be in my room...
Reply 9
The pink on the pants just kills the whole masculine thing for me haha
Original post by brittanna
Did he run out of paper?

Is this some sort of cryptic unfunny joke? I don't understand.
Original post by JennaEmBee

Imagine the guy trapping your head between his legs though. :colone: You'd never break out of those thighs. I would love to have thighs like that.
Original post by John Stuart Mill
7? I'll just be in my room...

well, a 10 is supposed to be perfect, right? But everyone's perfects are different so a 10 has to phenomenal. 7 is high, I think :s-smilie:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel

:sadnod:.
Reply 14
Why did someone start writing a novel on him?
OMFGG, it's enough to turn anyone gay!

Am I the only one that doesn't actually really like that? I think it's the tattoos that put me off, or maybe it just looks too plastic and fake other than the face :dunno:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine the guy trapping your head between his legs though. :colone: You'd never break out of those thighs. I would love to have thighs like that.

I could probably get out of those thighs by calling his mammy. What's up with the baby face?? :tongue: A body like that needs a face with intent

I didn't think people generally got tattoos with that many words on.
Reply 18
I'm trying to figure out why on earth sea gulls would be interested in him? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude. You just went full homo. NEVER go full homo.

Quick Reply

Latest