The Student Room Group

Good Universities

I'm pretty close to sending my UCAS application off but I want to see if there were perhaps any good Unis I missed while looking for where to study.

I achieved ABB for my A levels and I am applying for accounting / accounting + finance at the following:

Newcastle
Nottingham
UEA
Swansea
Huddersfield

Are there any others I should look into before sending it off?
Reply 1
Leeds or Manchester?
Have you checked out Oxford and Cambridge?

I've heard good things.
Reply 3
no
Reply 4
Original post by Katie97
Leeds or Manchester?

Both want AAA =/
Reply 5
Original post by martin jol
Have you checked out Oxford and Cambridge?

I've heard good things.

They don't even do accounting haha
Reply 6
Reply 7
Original post by CUfan
I'm pretty close to sending my UCAS application off but I want to see if there were perhaps any good Unis I missed while looking for where to study.

I achieved ABB for my A levels and I am applying for accounting / accounting + finance at the following:

Newcastle
Nottingham
UEA
Swansea
Huddersfield

I would maybe take a look at other Russel Group unis: Cardiff, Southampton and Liverpool are all AAB. Kent is ABB and probably better regarded than Huddersfield/Swansea.

You might want to check out whatuni.com - you can put in your chosen degree and grades and see which unis you can apply to :smile:
Original post by CUfan

Newcastle
Nottingham
UEA
Swansea
Huddersfield

Maybe look at Kent, I think they have ABB offer and are fairly good, depends what you studied really at A-levels. Congratulations on your grades.
Reply 9
Leicester perhaps?
Did anyone apply to do Accounting and Finance and got an offer...then got in...what were your predicted and achieved grades?...oh yeah did you have an interview?...as it said you may be called in for an interview or to bring a portfolio on the UCAS application

Quick Reply

Latest