The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Offer Holders for 2014 entry!

ANYONE BEEN GIVEN AN OFFER YET?! :biggrin:

Waiting anxiously for English.... :P

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have they started giving out offers yet?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Faye_m
Have they started giving out offers yet?

I know that someone who sent their application off about 3 weeks ago got an offer for English!!
Reply 3
I've got an offer for physics and philosophy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chlowbie
I've got an offer for physics and philosophy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long ago did you apply?
Reply 5
Original post by Nicole14510
How long ago did you apply?

I applied about a month ago - only received an acknowledgement from them around 11th October. They've said they're offering me a place, but haven't told me the grades required as I have to go to a visit day in February :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chlowbie
I applied about a month ago - only received an acknowledgement from them around 11th October. They've said they're offering me a place, but haven't told me the grades required as I have to go to a visit day in February :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay. I only applied on the 15th october, so I guess it isnt a big deal that I havent heard anything yet. :smile:
i have an offer for english!! :-) received it at 5 today, didn't get an email so it was just by chance i logged onto track!
Reply 8
Original post by _lifegoeson
i have an offer for english!! :-) received it at 5 today, didn't get an email so it was just by chance i logged onto track!

Woww!! Well done! What are the grade requirements and when did you send it off? That's fantastic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HollyOnIce
Woww!! Well done! What are the grade requirements and when did you send it off? That's fantastic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you!! i need AAA and i sent it off on the 11th so just under 2 weeks :smile: here's hoping we become english buds :biggrin:

AHHH OMG I have applied for English lit and lang at nottingham. What are you predicted/ when did you send it???
Reply 11
Original post by Nicole14510
Oh okay. I only applied on the 15th october, so I guess it isnt a big deal that I havent heard anything yet. :smile:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry, they'll get round to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sparkANDshimmer
AHHH OMG I have applied for English lit and lang at nottingham. What are you predicted/ when did you send it???

i sent it off about 2 weeks ago and i'm predicted A*A*A :-) i'm sure it'll be fine, it's still early yet so :smile:
Reply 13
Offer for MSci Chemistry, AAB :smile: Sent my application on the 4th and got my offer yesterday :smile:
Reply 14
thank you!! i need AAA and i sent it off on the 11th so just under 2 weeks :smile: here's hoping we become english buds :biggrin:

OMG I HOPE SO!! and I cannot thank you enough for telling me to check track, haha! if I hadn't have, I wouldn't have known!!! :P x
i sent it off about 2 weeks ago and i'm predicted A*A*A :-) i'm sure it'll be fine, it's still early yet so :smile:

ahhh no wonder you have an offer ahaha!! I'm predicted AAB - ahh well at least they haven't rejected me I guess...
Reply 16
OMG I HOPE SO!! and I cannot thank you enough for telling me to check track, haha! if I hadn't have, I wouldn't have known!!! :P x

Wait, you got an offer?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by lizz-ie
Wait, you got an offer?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH YES I BLOODY WELL DID!!!!!! :biggrin: x
Reply 18

I know! I need AAA as well!

I am over the moon I can hardly type!!!!! :P

Oh, we will dominate that English department! :wink:
I know! I need AAA as well!

I am over the moon I can hardly type!!!!! :P

Oh, we will dominate that English department! :wink:

hooray !!!! i was in shock when i saw it, didn't expect it at all! we will definitely rule the english department ;-)

Quick Reply

Latest