The Student Room Group

PAT in UCAS - did not mention

I'm an EU applicant for British universities, and as I've said multiple times, the UCAS is hell for anyone non-British. It's just a piece of crap and way too complicated for anyone to do without guidance.

Now I'm discovering that I've forgot to add a dozen of things that you should have added, but a few seconds ago I stumbled upon something really scary - I did not add the 'PAT' in the pending education section.

First of all, I had no idea you had to, and there was nothing which lead me to believe you had to. I did register for the PAT, for my college Merton, so I thought that was more than enough. But I've heard people on this site say that my application might get invalidated as a result of this.

What should I do?
Don't worry about it. You've registered for the PAT and that's all that matters :smile:
Reply 2
I didn't add it either - you don't need to as you're not awarded a qualification for it. Oxford only require you to register for it, not put it on your form. No one in my school has ever added admissions tests for Oxford, and they've been fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending