The Student Room Group

How many of you have phone sex?

I recently had phone sex with my boyfriend, and I'm feeling rather shy to see him later on today, I feel like I'm a bit embarrassed and shy over the dirty talk and stuff that went on. We haven't seen each other in a while, and the conversation just lead there. I have had phone sex previously but it was only with some guy I spoke to very briefly, so I wasn't embarrassed or really bothered, it's the first time I had phone sex with my boyfriend. We have already slept together, if it makes any difference, we just haven't spoken about it in this way.

I would just like to ask if any of you have these types of convos with your other half/random etc relationship? Does it feel weird seeing them after? Does it become more frequent/expected the more you do it?

Thanks,

Scroll to see replies

I've had phone sex with hundreds of strangers (for money), which was weird at first but afterwards becomes just boring and routine. And it was a load of crap - I was just sitting there browsing the net whilst talking dirty.

I've never had real phone sex with a partner before though. I can imagine it being really awkward and embarrassing. I dunno...maybe it gets easier the more often you do it.
Reply 2
Ok...phone sex???

now what is this sorcery?
Not phone, used to skype with my ex though :sexface:
My phone is massive, sounds like it would be really painful :confused:
Reply 5
I don't understand why it's weird to see your boyfriend after this. I mean he is your boyfriend...
I've never done it but if I would and I'd meet that person next day, I think I'd definitely try and persuade them to do what we talked about on the phone, only in bed :wink:
Reply 6
He's already seen you naked, there's no need to feel awkward about the fact he's now heard you talking about being naked. :dontknow:
Concentrate on your exams.
LOOL wtf is a phone sex. If you want sex marry the guy and have sex. wth
Reply 9
Original post by Abdul-Karim
LOOL wtf is a phone sex. If you want sex marry the guy and have sex. wth

Find out what phone sex is before commenting on a thread you clearly know nothing about. You don't need to marry someone to have sex with them. And as stated in my beginning post, we have had sex.
Reply 10
Original post by Rananagirl
He's already seen you naked, there's no need to feel awkward about the fact he's now heard you talking about being naked. :dontknow:

I guess so, I just don't want him thinking differently of me I guess. I know we are grown and it's all natural. I think it's a bit of a taboo, but I don't know. I just wish I was more out there.
Reply 11
Original post by Destiel <3
Concentrate on your exams.

I graduated from King's last year and have a full time job. I don't have exams, but I appreciate your concern.
Done it but I don't really like it. Prefer Skype or sexting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I've sexted before if that counts :getmecoat:

Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Not phone, used to skype with my ex though :sexface:

Ex? You're single? :hubba:
Always use protection and keep the case on though.
Original post by ipoop
I've sexted before if that counts :getmecoat:

Ex? You're single? :hubba:

Very much so :ahee:
although I don't see why it's relavent :wink:

Kids, if you're going to phone sex, watch out for hearing aids.
Reply 16
If you are going to phone sex, make sure you call the correct number :mmm:
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Very much so :ahee:
although I don't see why it's relavent :wink:

Kids, if you're going to phone sex, watch out for hearing aids.

Ticket to Wales booked :ahee: I'm coming for you babes :daydreaming:
Yep.
I wouldn't worry. He's not feeling awkward so why should you?

Obligatory joke about sticking a phone up your ass.
Original post by Vikki1805
Always use protection and keep the case on though.

Not sure why this amused me as much as it did.

As for phone sex, as others have said if you're comfortable around your boyfriend anyway, I don't see why this would make things awkward? How come you feel like this OP?
Original post by Anonymous
I graduated from King's last year and have a full time job. I don't have exams, but I appreciate your concern.

I'm happy that you graduated and King's is a very good uni, but why are you posting this on a student forum lol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending