The Student Room Group

Using baby lotion as a facial moisturizer

Has anyone tried this? I've been using baby lotion to moisturize my face for about a week and I really like it. It isn't too oily and my skins does feel soft. I don't know whether it will be good for me in the long run though.
Any thought?
Whatever makes your skin feel good continue with it.
Reply 2
It will not do your face any harm but with the ageing process it will not really benefit highly either apart from soften your skin. I don't know how old you are but when you hit 20 you should try something a little more expensive such as the Loreal Skin Perfection Serum but for your everyday basic moisturiser its fine :smile:
Reply 3
It's this one

BTW apologies for ze late reply
Reply 4
I used to use it as a moisturiser when I was a teenager but now Im older I need something a bit richer. It wont do your skin any harm but you might find you need to switch to something else as you get older.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I didnt use the same baby lotion the OP posted. I used an ordinary one which was about £1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Would it really age my skin? I actually got 3 bottles of that lotion from a neighbour. She had a baby and people gave them as gifts. I was using it as a foot moisturizer before.:biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm not (that) silly.:biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest