International Hospitality Management - starting September 2014

Watch this thread
ras26
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Is anyone applying for International Hospitality Management at Surrey, Brighton, Bournemouth, Oxford Brookes or Plymouth?
Chaz96
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
hey! Ive applied to Oxford Brookes, Northumbria, Brighton and Manchester Met - havnt decided on my 5th choice yet - was thinking Plymouth?
Got my offer from Oxford Brookes the other day - BBC they want!
ras26
Rep:
Heya, well done! So far I have got an offer from Oxford Brookes (BBC), Surrey (ABB) and Brighton (BCC)

I didn't know Northumbria offered International Hospitality Management! Plymouth is my final choice, due to the distance!

What A levels are you doing? Have you had any work experience in hotels or other hospitality establishments?
Chaz96
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ras26)
Heya, well done! So far I have got an offer from Oxford Brookes (BBC), Surrey (ABB) and Brighton (BCC)

I didn't know Northumbria offered International Hospitality Management! Plymouth is my final choice, due to the distance!

What A levels are you doing? Have you had any work experience in hotels or other hospitality establishments?
wow! loads of offers! considering applying to surrey as my final choice.. not sure! whats your predictions?
Im taking english,history and politics - took maths last year as a AS but that went badly wrong... You? My dad owns pubs and ive worked as a waitress but done no hotel work! recently designed a B&B with my mother but thats it.
Im looking into universities in Switzerland as well
ras26
Rep:
I am predicted BBB, you? I am studying RS, Law and Psychology, and did an AS in English Lit last year.

Well you've got loads of experience then! I am a waitress and bar maid in a pub, and did a few days work experience in a hotel, but thats it! Up until last year I was set on being a Primary School Teacher, so I have loads of school based work experience!!
shaniceholly1995
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey I've applied for International Hospitality Management at Surrey, Bournemouth, Brighton, Greenwich and Portsmouth! So far I have offers from all apart from Surrey! My application was sent on 29th of November. Hoping to go to Surrey or Bournemouth split between the two though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads