The Student Room Group

St Dominic's Sixth Form College (Harrow) - Questions answered + extra information

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Whitney997
Groups??? :s I didn't get that email o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile

really? It was the same email that gave you a login for when we have to enter our results electronically - the email should also tell you what time you have to go on the 28th and what group you're in for that day.

I'm sure you got it :smile:
Original post by CBftw
really? It was the same email that gave you a login for when we have to enter our results electronically - the email should also tell you what time you have to go on the 28th and what group you're in for that day.

I'm sure you got it :smile:

Ohhh yeah just remembered, lemme check now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Ohhh yeah just remembered, lemme check now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool okay then :smile:
Original post by CBftw
looool okay then :smile:

Omg I'm in group A too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Omg I'm in group A too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie?! That's so weird loool :eek:
Original post by CBftw
Don't lie?! That's so weird loool :eek:

I'm being serious!
Enrolment date and Time: Thursday 28th August 2014 @ 8.45am(Group A) < and it was in red instead of black lol, that's so weird hahaa :tongue: see you there then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
I'm being serious!
Enrolment date and Time: Thursday 28th August 2014 @ 8.45am(Group A) < and it was in red instead of black lol, that's so weird hahaa :tongue: see you there then :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, we're definitely in the same group then, but you won't know who I am :tongue: (I'll most probably be the girl that turns up 20 minutes late - I'm late ALL the time :rolleyes:)
Original post by CBftw
Yup, we're definitely in the same group then, but you won't know who I am :tongue: (I'll most probably be the girl that turns up 20 minutes late - I'm late ALL the time :rolleyes:)

Seriously? Hahaa I'm guessing you were probably late for one of your exams? :biggrin: but same I'm always late too - I was like an hour late for prom and my time management skills are horrible :frown:
You'll probably figure out who I am though, I'm insanely tall for a girl so I'm easy to spot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Seriously? Hahaa I'm guessing you were probably late for one of your exams? :biggrin: but same I'm always late too - I was like an hour late for prom and my time management skills are horrible :frown:
You'll probably figure out who I am though, I'm insanely tall for a girl so I'm easy to spot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

funnily enough exams are the only thing i'm never late for & I was one hour late to prom as well! :colondollar:
this is weird...i'm really tall too - the tallest girl in my year :eek:
time management? those words aren't in my vocabulary :wink:
Original post by CBftw
funnily enough exams are the only thing i'm never late for & I was one hour late to prom as well! :colondollar:
this is weird...i'm really tall too - the tallest girl in my year :eek:
time management? those words aren't in my vocabulary :wink:

Hahahaa twins :wink: but yeah I was the tallest girl in my year to be precise 4th tallest including boys aswell :s-smilie: but when I went to the induction day I felt so small :O wbu? Did you see lots of tall people too? o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Hahahaa twins :wink: but yeah I was the tallest girl in my year to be precise 4th tallest including boys aswell :s-smilie: but when I went to the induction day I felt so small :O wbu? Did you see lots of tall people too? o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile

some of the boys in my year are actual giants :eek:
I remember seeing one guy in the english area...he was huge! The older kids were pretty tall too, I thought they would be really intimidating & probably end up laughing at me or something, but they were really nice :smile:
maybe we walked past each other that day and didn't even know :wink:
Original post by CBftw
some of the boys in my year are actual giants :eek:
I remember seeing one guy in the english area...he was huge! The older kids were pretty tall too, I thought they would be really intimidating & probably end up laughing at me or something, but they were really nice :smile:
maybe we walked past each other that day and didn't even know :wink:

Probably :wink: did you go on the Tuesday? Because there were apparently lots of induction days :s-smilie:
Reply 92
Probably :wink: did you go on the Tuesday? Because there were apparently lots of induction days :s-smilie:

I think I went on Wednesday, can't really remember though :confused:
Original post by CBftw
I think I went on Wednesday, can't really remember though :confused:

Ohh all I know is that the induction days went on for like 3 days..gosh there was so many people on the day I went :s-smilie: how many people are gonna be in our year group if thats the case LOL:eek:
Reply 94
Ohh all I know is that the induction days went on for like 3 days..gosh there was so many people on the day I went :s-smilie: how many people are gonna be in our year group if thats the case LOL:eek:

Isn't it around 500 a year? omg I can't deal - how do you get to know so many people loool :eek:
Original post by CBftw
Isn't it around 500 a year? omg I can't deal - how do you get to know so many people loool :eek:

I honestly don't know :confused: I'm planning on only making friends with people who do the same subjects as me..doesnt really make sense if I'm doing for example Biology and I make friends with someone who does law LOL. I may have a few exceptions but at the same time I wanna be able to know who I can go to for help if I'm stuck on homework or something:tongue:
Reply 96
I honestly don't know :confused: I'm planning on only making friends with people who do the same subjects as me..doesnt really make sense if I'm doing for example Biology and I make friends with someone who does law LOL. I may have a few exceptions but at the same time I wanna be able to know who I can go to for help if I'm stuck on homework or something:tongue:

Yeah I get what you mean, your more likely to be friends with classmates, people in your form etc, I'll most probably be friends with whoever I think is a nice person :smile: - hopefully our entire year is nice. Then who knows what will happen?
Original post by CBftw
Yeah I get what you mean, your more likely to be friends with classmates, people in your form etc, I'll most probably be friends with whoever I think is a nice person :smile: - hopefully our entire year is nice. Then who knows what will happen?

Everyone was insanely friendly when I went :smile: and the teenagers were so helpful as well - completely different to my old school. In a way I'm glad that no one from my old school is coming St.Doms, really wanted to have a nice fresh start just to start over again and meet new people. Hopefully everyone would be slightly maturer now that they're in college:wink:
Reply 98
Everyone was insanely friendly when I went :smile: and the teenagers were so helpful as well - completely different to my old school. In a way I'm glad that no one from my old school is coming St.Doms, really wanted to have a nice fresh start just to start over again and meet new people. Hopefully everyone would be slightly maturer now that they're in college:wink:

ikr, I was really shocked at welcoming and non-judgemental everybody was. I feel guilty but I'm glad to be leaving my school :colondollar: - st doms seems like a place where everybody actually wants to learn, which is really good :biggrin:
Original post by CBftw
ikr, I was really shocked at welcoming and non-judgemental everybody was. I feel guilty but I'm glad to be leaving my school :colondollar: - st doms seems like a place where everybody actually wants to learn, which is really good :biggrin:

Same here! And yeah everyone is so motivated to do well and the teachers are really nice and chilled from what I saw :smile: I thought St.Doms was going to be a super strict catholic school but its actually not :tongue: Are you thinking of joining any teams while you're there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending