The Student Room Group

PPE Offers for 2014 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Niamh45
Congratulations on your two unconditionals! I received an offer from Nottingham for economics with Chinese and an offer from Bath for economics and politics. I haven't heard of anyone receiving PPE offers from warwick and Durham, I definitely haven't and none of my friends have. Has any one heard of anyone receiving offers? My friend got an economics offer a few days ago, so I bet they're handing them out by faculty in alphabetical order.

My son has a PPE offer from Durham.
Reply 21
well done! was that a long time ago?
Reply 22
Original post by Niamh45
well done! was that a long time ago?

Last Wednesday.
Reply 23
Hey all.
So far I have had offers from York, Exeter and Lancaster.
I am still waiting on Warwick.
My A Level predictions are A*A*A*A in Spanish, French, Geography and Politics.
I am also predicted an A* in my AQA Extended Project.
Reply 24
I got an offer from Manchester almost immediately after I applied in October. Currently holding conditional offers for Manchester, York, QUB, and waiting for Warwick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I hate that I have to apply before I sit for my AS exams.. My teachers didn't give me those A*s I was hoping for so I applied with A*AAA..

Got an offer from Warwick though. Still waiting for Oxford TSA to be able to receive an offer from them... The other unis are Manchester, King's and UCL..
Need help haha!!

I am currently doing the IB and am doing hl bio, chem and econ. and sl maths studies, english and french and am thinking to apply to Warwick EPAIS, Exeter PPE, Oxford PPE, Kings PPE and UCL PPE for 2016 entry. Would you guys say my subject choices are fine to get in or not?? Maths studies is the main concern as I'm not sure how hard the maths will get on this course. I got an A* in the IGCSE so I think that will cover me but not too sure. Also do you need to have studied politics and philosophy or can you pick it up if you haven't?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending