The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Is it possible to do a final year module at another uni - Biomed student

Hi there,

Im a final year student of Biomed at LMU. I failed a year long module in my second year (Blood Science) and as a result I don't have the prerequisite to do the Advanced Blood Science module this year. The University is saying that I wont be able to graduate next year and that I will have to come back next September to do the Advanced Blood Science.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has been in this situation before? Is it possible to complete my final year module at another Uni in London that would count towards my degree? Has anyone got any experience of doing this?
I really want to graduate next year so I am desperate to do this module elsewhere if possible?
Please help! I am so stressed!
Original post by liveyb
Hi there,

Im a final year student of Biomed at LMU. I failed a year long module in my second year (Blood Science) and as a result I don't have the prerequisite to do the Advanced Blood Science module this year. The University is saying that I wont be able to graduate next year and that I will have to come back next September to do the Advanced Blood Science.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has been in this situation before? Is it possible to complete my final year module at another Uni in London that would count towards my degree? Has anyone got any experience of doing this?
I really want to graduate next year so I am desperate to do this module elsewhere if possible?
Please help! I am so stressed!

I think it's highly unlikely that you'd be able to do a module elsewhere and have it count towards you degree.

However, if you wish to pursue this route then you'll need to talk to
a) your academic advisor at LMU to see if they would accept an outside module
b) unis where you would want to do your Advanced Blood Science module, to see if they will accept you
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending