The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Living in London, do you guys think Brunel would still give me accommodation?

I'm applying for Brunel, however I want to stay on Campus for my first year (I do live in london)... Do you think they would actually allow me as there are people from other places travelling and I'm sure they have a higher chance than me?
Reply 1
Yes they will!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by aemilia
Yes they will!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Fats.
I'm applying for Brunel, however I want to stay on Campus for my first year (I do live in london)... Do you think they would actually allow me as there are people from other places travelling and I'm sure they have a higher chance than me?

If you're from Uxbridge then probably not.
If you're from a bit further away like even Wembley or somewhere then yes.

Though I know someone who lived down the road from Uxbridge and managed to get a campus place in her first year so it should be fine :P
Reply 4
Original post by Jmaguire
If you're from Uxbridge then probably not.
If you're from a bit further away like even Wembley or somewhere then yes.

Though I know someone who lived down the road from Uxbridge and managed to get a campus place in her first year so it should be fine :P

Haha I hope so, but yeah I live like 2 hours away from Uxbridge so I think it should be fine. :smile:
First years get priority regardless of location.
Reply 6
Hey! Well I live in London too (Northolt) And I only take an hour to get to Brunel from my house.. However I am still going to apply :biggrin: And I know many people from London who got an accommodation in Brunel :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending