The Student Room Group

BHS training/induction day tomorrow.. nervous!

Had an interview at BHS last week, got the job and first day tomorrow for training and induction. I'm really happy I got the job but also so nervous for tomorrow!

I don't know why but in classroom type situations or when you have to sit still and be quiet for ages (hairdressers, lectures etc) , I get really a panicky feeling. Even though I know it's stupid I just can't help it.

Obviously I am going to force myself to go tomorrow but I think it would help if I knew what to expect. Has anyone on here who has worked for BHS before be able to tell me what happens on induction and training?

Also any words of wisdom to help me get a grip would be helpful too!

Reply 1
Also only just realised what should I wear!! They told me the uniform would be white shirt and black trousers at interview, so should I just wear that?
Reply 2
Original post by glitterpink
Also only just realised what should I wear!! They told me the uniform would be white shirt and black trousers at interview, so should I just wear that?

Yes, wear what they've told you.
Reply 3
Sorry this isn't gonna answer your question, but I just have a quick question myself in relation to bhs :smile:

I was due to have a group interview with them last week but it had to be rescheduled to this week. I wanted to ask, did you have a group interview? And if so, what stuff did you have to do/were asked? I just get soso nervous for group interviews so would be a massive help if you could let me know :smile: thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending