The Student Room Group

Harmless prank or a recipe for disaster?

[video="youtube;xYSa8gRvxCg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYSa8gRvxCg[/video]

VitalyzdTv is normally quite entertaining but if this is real (obviously the part at the start is not) he might have gone too far this time what do you think?

I will note that the chainsaw is not real but the people in the video may not know that.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Bump.
Anyone?
Reply 3
Why anyone would find this even remotely funny is beyond me. Too far.
Reply 4
This **** is hilarious, but you can easily get shot doing pranks like this one in murica the brave as any swinging dick can be carrying a piece.
Stupid, immature and attention seeking.
Original post by la95
Why anyone would find this even remotely funny is beyond me. Too far.

That is my opinion as well but some people have a certain sense of humour.
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Stupid, immature and attention seeking.

My opinion as well.
Original post by CEKTOP
This **** is hilarious, but you can easily get shot doing pranks like this one in murica the brave as any swinging dick can be carrying a piece.

I agree that they have gone too far this time.
Reply 9
I don't think assault is funny.
Reply 10
I thought it was quite funny but definitely too far.
Original post by Flauta
I don't think assault is funny.

Again, I agree with you.
Reply 12
I always think his pranks are **** anyway. He just acts like a dick towards people but it's ok because he's filming it...:unimpressed:
Original post by Robbie242
I thought it was quite funny but definitely too far.

VitalyzdTv do some quite dangerous pranks. I am interested in what people see as the boundary between humour and "too far".
Original post by MJ1012
I always think his pranks are **** anyway. He just acts like a dick towards people but it's ok because he's filming it...:unimpressed:

I will say that he does not always pick on the innocent. There is a quite good video where he goes around harassing drug dealers and uses law enforcement Jargon to scare them.
Reply 15
Original post by Rational Thinker
VitalyzdTv do some quite dangerous pranks. I am interested in what people see as the boundary between humour and "too far".

I've seen his pranks like picking up girls, the goldigger one etc. Tbh it can be too far but also funny, like when that group of black people started running away but kinda fell over on each others backs it made me laugh but the idea itself is too far, but when you have something too far the reactions to it can sometimes be funny
This is so ridiculous, the psychological damage he caused some of those people will be with them for the rest of their lives, all for a cheap laugh, and people are laughing at it, humans are morons.
Reply 17
Original post by Rational Thinker
I will say that he does not always pick on the innocent. There is a quite good video where he goes around harassing drug dealers and uses law enforcement Jargon to scare them.

Ok, I find some of them funny, but ones like " don't look at my girlfriend" is just bullying really.:mad:
nope, still hilarious as ever
Original post by Robbie242
I've seen his pranks like picking up girls, the goldigger one etc. Tbh it can be too far but also funny, like when that group of black people started running away but kinda fell over on each others backs it made me laugh but the idea itself is too far, but when you have something too far the reactions to it can sometimes be funny

The one where he annoys drug dealers is reasonably amusing.

[video="youtube;XoVQaDbPna8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVQaDbPna8[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending