The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick offers stalking (2014 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by UserAlex
G404 is the MEng in Computer Science. Yes, I received an offer a few days ago :smile:

Congrats man :smile:. I applied for the 3 year course everywhere mainly because I hear it's not too hard to move up to the Masters' after the first or second year.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
I got an offer for physics from Warwick, AAA*. I have a feeling all my offers are going to be that, I probably should have a uni that offers AAA usually. Has anyone heard from Durham?
Reply 42
Original post by TSR561
Congrats man :smile:. I applied for the 3 year course everywhere mainly because I hear it's not too hard to move up to the Masters' after the first or second year.

Reply 43
Offer for English and French: AAA
Reply 44
Original post by Europa192
I got an offer last week for maths, A*A*A and a 2 in STEP :eek: Should be ok though, touch wood. :smile:

I don't think its that universities prioritize science and maths over the art subjects, I just think for science applicants making the decision about giving an offer is a lot more straight forward. The personal statement is less important and a lot more can be based on AS and predicted grades. I guess in history and English exams marking is a lot more subjective.

Yes, I think you're right. You make a good point that trying to judge the strengths of Personal Statements for humanities subjects generally will be more subjective because the subject matter is nebulous.
Reply 45
Original post by Rehabilax
I got an offer for physics from Warwick, AAA*. I have a feeling all my offers are going to be that, I probably should have a uni that offers AAA usually. Has anyone heard from Durham?

I also have an offer from Warwick (but for Computer Science BSc)! Got an offer from Durham yesterday, AAA.
Reply 46
Original post by SummerPi
I also have an offer from Warwick (but for Computer Science BSc)! Got an offer from Durham yesterday, AAA.

You got an offer? :O In my email they said they aren't going to decide until after the deadline, maybe it's different for physics :s-smilie:
Reply 47
Original post by Rehabilax
You got an offer? :O In my email they said they aren't going to decide until after the deadline, maybe it's different for physics :s-smilie:

I wouldn't worry about it, all the departments work differently :smile:
Congratulations to everyone!
I have an offer for Accounting and Finance from Warwick! :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by *insertusername*
I have an offer for Accounting and Finance from Warwick! :smile:

Nice when did you send in ur ucas?
Original post by Sun_Bear
Nice when did you send in ur ucas?

Thanks! - 21st October :smile:
Reply 52
Thanks! - 21st October :smile:

If u don't mind me asking what are ur grades because I sent mine on 25th
If u don't mind me asking what are ur grades because I sent mine on 25th

2A* 5As 2B at GCSE, AABB at AS, and A*AA prediction for A2. What about you? :smile:
Reply 54
2A* 5As 2B at GCSE, AABB at AS, and A*AA prediction for A2. What about you? :smile:

4 a* 6a 1b. Aabb. Aaa
4 a* 6a 1b. Aabb. Aaa

My results aren't particularly impressive, so I wouldn't worry if I were you :smile:
How's your ps?
Reply 56
My results aren't particularly impressive, so I wouldn't worry if I were you :smile:
How's your ps?

I thought it was ok. Where else are you applying and are you firming Warwick?
I thought it was ok. Where else are you applying and are you firming Warwick?

Then you have nothing to worry about! :smile: Got offers from Warwick and Bath, also applied to Bristol. Got offer to assessment centres at Reading and Nottingham for the PwC scheme, and an offer on BDO's school leaver programme. So I have a lot to think about - but I love Warwick so much so it depends! :smile: What about you?
Reply 58
Then you have nothing to worry about! :smile: Got offers from Warwick and Bath, also applied to Bristol. Got offer to assessment centres at Reading and Nottingham for the PwC scheme, and an offer on BDO's school leaver programme. So I have a lot to think about - but I love Warwick so much so it depends! :smile: What about you?

A&F - lse, Warwick, bath
Economics - Durham
Investement and financial risk management - cass

Only got receipt emails so far : , (

Time for bed hopefully I will see you around
(edited 10 years ago)
A&F - lse, Warwick, bath
Economics - Durham
Investement and financial risk management - cass

Ahhh, see I can't stand london unis so I didn't apply to lse :P Good choices though! Good luck! :biggrin: Which one would you firm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending