The Student Room Group

Is being gay in your genetics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SoftPunch

If you're pissing through your nose you should probably get it looked at.
Reply 61
Original post by Noble.
If you're pissing through your nose you should probably get it looked at.

That's almost hilarious.
Reply 62
I am sorry, do I know you? Cause you sure don't know me.

No but from your attitude I can infer that you're being hostile for no apparent reason, which you've just shown through this post. I presume this is because you've got some sort of internal battle raging on, possibly because of your sexuality.
Reply 63
Original post by Jophesxi
No but from your attitude I can infer that you're being hostile for no apparent reason, which you've just shown through this post. I presume this is because you've got some sort of internal battle raging on, possibly because of your sexuality.

I'd be hostile as well if I were pissing through my nose.
Reply 64

Being wrong..you...............................................................being right
Reply 65
Being wrong..you...............................................................being right

I didn't suggest that I was right, I merely gave you my view on things, expressing my opinion, as you have.
Reply 66
Original post by Noble.

I can imagine that'd get someone very angry :L
Reply 67
I didn't suggest that I was right, I merely gave you my view on things, expressing my opinion, as you have.

I know and I just emphasised that I wasn't what you presumed me to be. I meant nothing offensive in the last post to you.
Reply 68
I know and I just emphasised that I wasn't what you presumed me to be. I meant nothing offensive in the last post to you.

That's fine, I didn't mean you any offence either, I just misinterpreted what you had said.
You can choose what you get aroused to.
Teach me how to find my left shoe sexually appealing.

Some people get aroused by certain objects that others don't get aroused by. That's because they chose to try that object and got aroused by them.
They cannot control what arouses them.

Neither do genes determine your arousal to keyboards on that matter.
They might or they might not; what is certain is that it isn't a choice. My keyboard, socks, packet of biscuits, etc. will never arouse me no matter how much I 'try to be attracted to them'.

This thread is about the ways of how sexuality is determined - one of the ways which is a choice in my opinion.
Your opinion is irrelevant here. What I find/don't find sexually attractive is not a choice.

So, how does this go back to genes??
It goes back to the fact that it isn't a choice.
Reply 70
Original post by Noble.

I would be hostile if I was ****ed in the ***
It's half and half in my opinion. There's a story of twins where one is gay and one isn't. Some who are brought up around females turn out gay and I've seen some very camp children. We will never know.
Reply 72
I would be hostile if I was ****ed in the ***

Why? I'm assuming if you urinate through your nose there wouldn't be much else going on at your rear end unless you're being ****ed?
Reply 73
Original post by whyumadtho
Teach me how to find my left shoe sexually appealing.Only you can choose to teach yourself that. Could always ask Jesus for help.

They cannot control what arouses them.
Of course they can. There's some flexibility.

They might or they might not; what is certain is that it isn't a choice. My keyboard, socks, packet of biscuits, etc. will never arouse me no matter how much I 'try to be attracted to them'.
So, you is one person. It might attract someone else. This world doesn't revolve round you being a prime example of things.

Your opinion is irrelevant here. What I find/don't find sexually attractive is not a choice.
Everyone's opinion is relevant. As I said the world doesn't revolve round you, so don't think everyone's opinion should match yours. So once again you are wrong. And it's not surprising.
It goes back to the fact that it isn't a choice. No, your statement didn't prove it's not a choice.
Reply 74
That's fine, I didn't mean you any offence either, I just misinterpreted what you had said.

It's okay, it's hard to interpret intention or attitude of a person through text :tongue:
Could always ask Jesus for help.

Ah, I see there's no point in continuing this discussion.
Reply 76
Original post by Noble.
Why? I'm assuming if you urinate through your nose there wouldn't be much else going on at your rear end unless you're being ****ed?

I know 'sarcasm' is entirely new concept to you.
Reply 77
Original post by whyumadtho
Ah, I see there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Ah.
Reply 78
if one says being gay is caused by genes, I can just as well say it's caused by demons or aliens anally probing people. None of those I can prove, so I can as well say any of those are the causes. This looks like logic of some ppl here.
Reply 79
I know 'sarcasm' is entirely new concept to you.

Hmm indeed. Quick question, does the phrase "I'm all bunged up", in reference to having a cold/flu, have an entirely different meaning to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending