The Student Room Group

What's your perfect recipe?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SoftPunch
feeling confused?
i want a gf and i want to stick it somewhere. preferably the former but the latter is fine too.
Reply 21
9/10ths rohypnol, 1/10th ketamine. Works a treat.
never tried that cake. is it good?

:yep:
It's nothing fancy, though :tongue:
Reply 23
Because I am clearly trying to suit all of those characteristics you listed ;]

And don't forget a fabulous personality too..:biggrin:
Ideally, I'd like a blond, intelligent, slightly muscular, sweet, selfless, caring Australian who can surf. But that won't happen. :sigh:

So I'll settle for a guy with any hair colour who's funny, intelligent, understanding, has a nice smile and nice eyes and is caring :tongue:
Reply 25
ok, a) Victoria Sandwich is delicious, and the main reason I clicked on this thread anyway
and b) Ben Kenobi, I am basically a complete tube light and honestly have no idea whether you're being sarcastic or not. so...

nice smile, kind eyes, quick, witty and makes me laugh. I know I might be asking for trouble replying, but there it is. Sorry if I offended anyone with my post, geeks or not.
is there some reason behind a blonde requirement or is it just a random preference?
I find it interesting how a hair colour of one can en-count for a relationship;p
are you blonde btw?

He wouldn't have to be, but if I could create the perfect guy, that's what he would be like :tongue: I don't usually fall for people with a specific hair colour! I'm a ginge :tongue:
I was gonna say something about a specific spaghetti I had in a restaurant once but it turns out to be about women...

Mid-long to long hair, Breast size between B and DD, tall enough to be higher than average for women, but not freakishly tall ( so about 5"11 or 5"10), Dont really mind about hair colour/skin colour or ethnicity, Pretty face, smiles a lot, lack of hypocrisy, Thin but not 'Model-skinny' (I don't mind them being a bit pudgy), And a nice round butt. :smile:
Original post by Lucy96
Ideally, I'd like a blond, intelligent, slightly muscular, sweet, selfless, caring Australian who can surf. But that won't happen. :sigh:

So I'll settle for a guy with any hair colour who's funny, intelligent, understanding, has a nice smile and nice eyes and is caring :tongue:

:console:
:hello:
Original post by All-rounder
:console:
:hello:

Hehehe :tongue: :hello:
and what's your height?

I'm 6"1, so I want her to be almost as tall as me so that we can talk normally without one looking down on the other, yet I'l still be tall enough to do all those romantic things better like cuddling or hugging from behind.
Hugging from behind wont work if you're the same height because then you just get a face full of skull... and it's painful when they get shocked because someone unexpectedly hugged them from behind...
Brunette medium-length hair, high cheekbones, flat abs (probably the most important one), blue eyes, 5'8 height, smooth skin.
(edited 10 years ago)
Was just about to post my favourite cake recipe :P

I really like nice eyes and a guy that smiles a lot :smile:
Brown hair, mildly curly. CHEEK BONES. Not too muscular, but I like a little definition. Someone who makes me laugh is probably the number one to be honest. Someone a little taller than me and just treats me well, on an equal level :P Bit different to my mothers list for me aka jewish, a doctor/lawer/insert any well paid job. :rolleyes:

If anyone matches this, feel free to get in contact :P
you forgot to state your height ;p

6ft ...

I joke, I'm 5ft 3 :smile: So Anyone that isn't medically a midget i guess... No offense, I'm sure they're lovely.
Haha
at that height you won't have a problem finding guy who is taller than you

I've met shorter guys... It's not really a deal breaker, but not a hard requirement to meet :P
it would still be painful if she is 5'11 or 5'10, can hit your jaw
and you imagine her to never wear heels? ;p

Break the heels when she goes out with friends, so I can look like a hero and 'hot-stuff' for buying her new shoes. Not to mention the credit for knowing her shoe size...

And Yeah I could still hit my jaw, but as long as I lean to the side a bit that can be fully avoided
Reply 37
I'm back.
Reply 38
I can see...
what's your perfect recipe?

Some good honey.
Reply 39
does Perfect even exist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending