The Student Room Group

Girls (and guys), how much do you spend on hair colouring at the hairdressers?

How much do you spend and how often do you need to have it coloured? I have heard that some girls spend upwards of £200 a month getting it coloured and styled at the hairdressers. :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
never?

I just spend £10 on a haircut, like I have for my entire life...
Reply 2
Original post by Robbie242
never?

I spend £7.50, beat that :smug:

This thread was supposed to be answered by those who actually have their hair coloured :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by Bassetts

This thread was supposed to be answered by those who actually have their hair coloured :lol:

Lucky... probably because I'm assuming you don't live in London :pierre:

Well my post was a secret bump nonetheless so be happy with that :lol:

it costs me half a pound.:yawn:
Reply 5
I pay £9.50 on the whole. But I don't live in London. Even so, my hairdresser is very good. I like going to him because he knows what to do. Haven't ever had my hair coloured professionally; used to do it when I was 15/16 myself.
wow that's ridiculous. If I paid, it'd be 60 pound every 8 weeks, but I don't, I'm too tight for that so I go when they need a ginea pig/model. Last week I had it cut and coloured for free by a TiGi stylist lady :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Robbie242
never?

£10 for a five year old's haircut is extortion.
Reply 8
I spend around 10 pounds for two boxes of dye every 5-6 weeks, I dye my hair myself as it's a lot cheaper! If I had it done at the hairdressers it would be nearly 50 pounds every time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I spend £7.50, beat that :smug:]

My sister is a hairdresser so I go to her shop and get it done for free. Beat that :smug:
I've never had my hair professionally coloured. I do it over the bath. I only get my hair cut about twice a year as well.
Reply 11
Between £5-10, And I mostly do a brush cut.
Reply 12
£60 every 2 months to get it bleached and coloured.
Should really get it done more often since red is a bitch of a colour to maintain, but it's too expensive to get done monthly :biggrin:
Reply 13
I used to pay £60 every 8 weeks or so when I used to get it dyed blonde. I just do it myself now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I pay 54 for full head highlights and haircut but usually round it up to 60 for a tip
How much do you spend and how often do you need to have it coloured? I have heard that some girls spend upwards of £200 a month getting it coloured and styled at the hairdressers. :eek:

£60 to £90 every 6 weeks.
I do it myself at home. So it's like £5 a box or so.
Reply 17
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
£60 to £90 every 6 weeks.
okay. why do you get it coloured, whats wrong with your natural hair colour? and may i ask do you have a job or go to uni (or both)?
Well I like the color of my hair
okay. why do you get it coloured, whats wrong with your natural hair colour? and may i ask do you have a job or go to uni (or both)?

I prefer it. My natural colour is a dark auburn and I prefer to highlight it brighter. I have it coloured a coppery colour.

I go to uni, I don't have a job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending