The Student Room Group

Opinions on onesies?

As i am bored, what are your opinions on people who wear onesies out and about? and if you have a onsies where do you wear it? the furtherest i have worn my onesies was out of hospital with a coat over me and to the wall outside my house. I have 8 or 9 onsies is that too many? bored so tell me your views on onesies.

Scroll to see replies

I think they are great, adults get to show their childish side simply by wearing one.
Reply 2

Onesies are hot.
Reply 3
I never got a onesie as I know I'd get annoyed by it. It must be difficult peeing unless it has flaps that you can undo. I'm not taking my clothes off every time I need the bathroom. :colonhash: I wouldn't wear one out personally but don't care if others do.
I thought I wouldn't miss neg rep and then I saw this thread and realised I do.
Reply 5
Is this real? I didn't even know what a onesie is before this thread. Is this common in the uk..
I love mine, it's so warm :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Keenanp
Is this real? I didn't even know what a onesie is before this thread. Is this common in the uk..

The orange folk from down Essex way like to wear them.
I will never, ever wear one. Jogging bottoms are unbelievably comfortable and I can wear them knowing that I actually have a dick.
Reply 9
Original post by Jjj90

I

I'll be sure to avoid Essex way.
Reply 10
People actually wear onesies outside? I thought they were just pyjamas?...
Reply 11
Original post by Keenanp

Yeah, onezies are pretty popular in the UK. It's just a trend though. It should go away soon......... I hope
Really nice and comfortable when you're in bed with a good book.

Not so great when you need to get up and pee. All in all, I don't tend to bother, and certainly not outside.
Reply 13
People who wear onesies outside irritate me. They look stupid outdoors. Indooors? No issues!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peeing in my onesie doesn't bother me, it's much less trouble than say, removing jeans or something. I love my onesies, they're so comfortable and the best thing for me is that my feet are all tucked in and it can't ride all up your back like a jama top. I currently have 3. One of which may a trunk and massive ears :colonhash: Me, my mu and my sister like to put our onesies on and cutch up on the sofa with a cuppa in the evening :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Jjj90

As someone from Essex, I can say I haven't seen anyone wearing a onesie out :colonhash: although, a lot of mums drop their kids to school in PJs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Norfolkadam
I thought I wouldn't miss neg rep and then I saw this thread and realised I do.

Well you could of not bothered posting.

Have you never posted a post out of boredem for petes sake.
Reply 17
Original post by Keenanp

Yep, they are all in one sleep suits they are really popular amongst some young people lately.
I think they must making going to the bathroom difficult and would it not get chilly stripping down just to go to the loo? *shrugs*

I thought they were used as PJ's do people really go out and about in them? o.O
Original post by Precious Illusions
I never got a onesie as I know I'd get annoyed by it. It must be difficult peeing unless it has flaps that you can undo. I'm not taking my clothes off every time I need the bathroom. :colonhash: I wouldn't wear one out personally but don't care if others do.

logical solution: don't wear clothes :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest